How to Make Jollof Rice and Chicken
How to Make Jollof Rice and Chicken – Check below the detailed procedure on how to make the tastiest Jollof Rice and Chicken Recipe:
- Two cups of long grain rice
- One kg of soft chicken
- Fresh tomatoes
- Tomato paste
- Powdered pepper
- Spices: Thyme, rosemary, garlic,
- Cooking oil
READ ALSO: Salmon Salad Recipe
- Wash chicken well and place in a saucepan.
- Marinate the chicken with blended thyme, rosemary, garlic and onions.
- Add salt and bouillon cube
- Place it on fire. Cook under low heat for about 20 minutes.
- Keep the stock and fry chicken until golden brown.
- In a cooking pot, heat the oil used for frying the chicken.
- Add a little oil if it’s not enough.
- Add chopped onions. Fry until golden brown.
- Then Add tomato paste and fry for a minute.
- Add chopped fresh tomatoes. Stir and fry for about 5minutes
- Add powdered pepper.
- Now, add your chicken stock. Stir and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Season with bouillon cube.
- Stir and cook for 3minutes.
- After that add two cups of rice and mix well with the stew.
- Add a cup of water and stir.
- Cover and cook under very low heat.
- Stir jollof after every two minutes to prevent the rice from burning.
- Cook until rice is tender.
- Serve with chicken or enjoy with some salad
- Tasty fish stew/ sauce
- Garden Egg Stew
- Egg Stew / Sauce Recipe
- Boiled Cocoyam Recipe
- Light Soup – Ghanaian Style
- Fried Rice and Salad Recipe
- Oblayo and Akara Recipe
- Tom Brown Porridge Recipe
- Boiled Rice and Goat Meat Light Soup
- Fried Cabbage ( Southern Style)
- Rice Cake Recipe
- Beans and Fried Plantain Recipe
- Yam with Garden Egg Stew
- Beef and Vegetable Sauce with Pasta
- Hibiscus Drink – Ghana Sobolo
- Creamy Hominy Porridge ( Oblayo)
- Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe
- Salmon Salad Recipe
- Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe
- Coconut Rice Recipe
- Delicious Omelette Recipe
- Chicken Jollof Rice and Salad
- Boiled soft egg and hard egg recipe
- Akara Koose Recipe( beans fritters)
- Fried Ripe Plantain
- Boiled Green Plantain and Garden Egg Sauce Recipe
- Beans Stew
- Goat Meat Light Soup
- Boiled Rice with Beans Stew
- Egg Sauce with Boiled Cocoyam
- Fried Rice with Fried Plantain Recipe
- Boiled Yam and Fried Cabbage Recipe
- Fried Plantain and Fish Sauce Recipe
- Yam and Beans Recipe
- Rice and Egg Sauce Recipe
- Tom Brown Porridge with Cake
- Egg Stew and Yam Recipe
- Boiled Green Plantain Recipe
- Boiled Cocoyam with Garden Egg Stew
- Jollof Rice and Chicken