How to make Akara koose (Beans fritters)
How to make Akara koose (Beans fritters) – Check below the detailed procedure on how to make the tastiest Akara koose (Beans fritters) Recipe:
- Black eyed beans
- Cooking oil
- Scotch bonnet or habanero chili
- Bouillon cube or all purpose seasoning
READ ALSO: Tom Brown Porridge Recipe
- Wash and Soak black eyed beans for 4 hours to loosen the skin.
- Remove the beans and transfer it in a blender.
- Add chopped onions.
- Add salt and all purpose seasoning
- One scotch bonnet pepper
- Blend until smooth
- Transfer the blended mixture into a clean bowl.
- Next use a hand mixer to whisk air into the blended mixture.
- This will soften and make it lighter.
- Chop green scallions and red Bell peppers and add.
- Stir altogether
- In a frying pan, heat enough oil on fire.
- With a medium sized ladle, scoop the blended mixture into the oil. One ladle each.
- Fry them until golden brown.
- Turn and fry the other side too
- Transfer it onto a tissue towel
- Enjoy with porridge.
- Tasty fish stew/ sauce
- Garden Egg Stew
- Egg Stew / Sauce Recipe
- Boiled Cocoyam Recipe
- Light Soup – Ghanaian Style
- Fried Rice and Salad Recipe
- Oblayo and Akara Recipe
- Tom Brown Porridge Recipe
- Boiled Rice and Goat Meat Light Soup
- Fried Cabbage ( Southern Style)
- Rice Cake Recipe
- Beans and Fried Plantain Recipe
- Yam with Garden Egg Stew
- Beef and Vegetable Sauce with Pasta
- Hibiscus Drink – Ghana Sobolo
- Creamy Hominy Porridge ( Oblayo)
- Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe
- Salmon Salad Recipe
- Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe
- Coconut Rice Recipe
- Delicious Omelette Recipe
- Chicken Jollof Rice and Salad
- Boiled soft egg and hard egg recipe
- Akara Koose Recipe( beans fritters)
- Fried Ripe Plantain
- Boiled Green Plantain and Garden Egg Sauce Recipe
- Beans Stew
- Goat Meat Light Soup
- Boiled Rice with Beans Stew
- Egg Sauce with Boiled Cocoyam
- Fried Rice with Fried Plantain Recipe
- Boiled Yam and Fried Cabbage Recipe
- Fried Plantain and Fish Sauce Recipe
- Yam and Beans Recipe
- Rice and Egg Sauce Recipe
- Tom Brown Porridge with Cake
- Egg Stew and Yam Recipe
- Boiled Green Plantain Recipe
- Boiled Cocoyam with Garden Egg Stew
- Jollof Rice and Chicken