How to Make Tom Brown Porridge with Rice Cake
How to Make Tom Brown with Rice Cake – Check below the detailed procedure on how to make the tastiest Tom Brown with Rice Cake Recipe:
TOM BROWN RECIPE
- Half cup of Tom brown flour
- Pinch of salt to taste
- Put to a boil half cup of water.
- Mix the tom brown flour with little water to form a smooth but thick paste.
- Add a pinch of salt to taste and stir.
- Pour the paste into the boiling water.
- Stir continuously until it becomes thick.
- Add a little water if it’s too thick to lighten it.
- Once the thickness is to your preference, leave it on fire for about two minutes.
- Now add sugar to taste.
- Remove from fire and serve with some milk.
READ ALSO: Oblayo and Akara Recipe
RICE CAKE RECIPE
- Cooking oil
- 400ml coconut milk
- A tbsp of dry active yeast
- Lukewarm water
- Salt to taste
- About two cups of rice
- Soak rice in water and keep it in the fridge overnight.
- Rinse it thoroughly with water and pour it in the blender
- Then add the coconut milk, all of it.
- Add some granulated sugar to your taste.
- Add a pinch of nutmeg
- Add some salt to taste.
- Blend until smooth
- In a clean bowl, mix 1/2 dry active yeast, 1tsp of sugar and 1/4 cup lukewarm water in a cup
- Stir and cover with a kitchen towel and leave it for 10mins
- After 10mins, add it to the rice mixture and stir
- Use your knife to draw a line on top of it to keep the yeast alive
- Cover and leave it for about an hour
- Heat frying pan( with already made round cake spaces in it)
- Add a pinch of oil to each space to prevent the cake from sticking while cooking
- Fetch the rice mixture with a ladle into the frying spaces in the pan
- Fry on low heat
- Add more oil to help you turn over to the other side
- Flip it or turn over with a skewer
- Add a little more oil to cook the other side
- Fry until golden brown on very low heat.
- Serve with tea OR any beverage for breakfast
- Tasty fish stew/ sauce
- Garden Egg Stew
- Egg Stew / Sauce Recipe
- Boiled Cocoyam Recipe
- Light Soup – Ghanaian Style
- Fried Rice and Salad Recipe
- Oblayo and Akara Recipe
- Tom Brown Porridge Recipe
- Boiled Rice and Goat Meat Light Soup
- Fried Cabbage ( Southern Style)
- Rice Cake Recipe
- Beans and Fried Plantain Recipe
- Yam with Garden Egg Stew
- Beef and Vegetable Sauce with Pasta
- Hibiscus Drink – Ghana Sobolo
- Creamy Hominy Porridge ( Oblayo)
- Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe
- Salmon Salad Recipe
- Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe
- Coconut Rice Recipe
- Delicious Omelette Recipe
- Chicken Jollof Rice and Salad
- Boiled soft egg and hard egg recipe
- Akara Koose Recipe( beans fritters)
- Fried Ripe Plantain
- Boiled Green Plantain and Garden Egg Sauce Recipe
- Beans Stew
- Goat Meat Light Soup
- Boiled Rice with Beans Stew
- Egg Sauce with Boiled Cocoyam
- Fried Rice with Fried Plantain Recipe
- Boiled Yam and Fried Cabbage Recipe
- Fried Plantain and Fish Sauce Recipe
- Yam and Beans Recipe
- Rice and Egg Sauce Recipe
- Tom Brown Porridge with Cake
- Egg Stew and Yam Recipe
- Boiled Green Plantain Recipe
- Boiled Cocoyam with Garden Egg Stew
- Jollof Rice and Chicken