How to Make Creamy Hominy Porridge (Oblayo)
How to Make Creamy Hominy Porridge (Oblayo) – Check below the detailed procedure on how to make the tastiest Oblayo Recipe:
- Pinch of salt
- All purpose flour
- Hominy corn/maize
READ ALSO: Rice Cake Recipe
- Wash one cup of hominy maize.
- Soak it in water and leave in the fridge overnight.
- Discard soaked water the next day.
- Wash one more time.
- Cook with enough water in a pressure cooker.
- Pressure cooker helps it cook faster.
- Add more water if needed and stir and cook until tender
- The cooking may take 2hrs 30 mins
- Mix two tbsp of all purpose flour with water and add to the hominy maize on fire. This is to thicken the broth.
- Stir and cook for about 10mins
- Add some salt to taste.
- Stir and serve with milk and some sugar for breakfast.
- Tasty fish stew/ sauce
- Garden Egg Stew
- Egg Stew / Sauce Recipe
- Boiled Cocoyam Recipe
- Light Soup – Ghanaian Style
- Fried Rice and Salad Recipe
- Oblayo and Akara Recipe
- Tom Brown Porridge Recipe
- Boiled Rice and Goat Meat Light Soup
- Fried Cabbage ( Southern Style)
- Rice Cake Recipe
- Beans and Fried Plantain Recipe
- Yam with Garden Egg Stew
- Beef and Vegetable Sauce with Pasta
- Hibiscus Drink – Ghana Sobolo
- Creamy Hominy Porridge ( Oblayo)
- Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe
- Salmon Salad Recipe
- Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe
- Coconut Rice Recipe
- Delicious Omelette Recipe
- Chicken Jollof Rice and Salad
- Boiled soft egg and hard egg recipe
- Akara Koose Recipe( beans fritters)
- Fried Ripe Plantain
- Boiled Green Plantain and Garden Egg Sauce Recipe
- Beans Stew
- Goat Meat Light Soup
- Boiled Rice with Beans Stew
- Egg Sauce with Boiled Cocoyam
- Fried Rice with Fried Plantain Recipe
- Boiled Yam and Fried Cabbage Recipe
- Fried Plantain and Fish Sauce Recipe
- Yam and Beans Recipe
- Rice and Egg Sauce Recipe
- Tom Brown Porridge with Cake
- Egg Stew and Yam Recipe
- Boiled Green Plantain Recipe
- Boiled Cocoyam with Garden Egg Stew
- Jollof Rice and Chicken