How to Make Boiled Rice and Beans Stew Recipe
How to Make Boiled Rice and Beans Stew – Check below the detailed procedure on how to make authentic Boiled Rice and Beans Stew Recipe:
BOILED RICE RECIPE
- Cold Press Coconut oil
- Salt to taste
- Cups of green peas
- Crushed white pepper
- Garlic powder
- All purpose seasoning
- Long grain rice
- Coconut milk
- Heat coconut oil in a pan and add chopped onions
- Add crushed white pepper, garlic powder, all purpose seasoning.
- Stir gently and add the peas.
- Add a bit of salt to taste
- Stir and fry for 30 seconds and transfer it onto a clean plate and set aside.
- In the same pan, heat some more coconut oil and add chopped onions, all purpose seasoning.
- Followed by the coconut milk and stir.
- Add washed rice and stir thoroughly.
- Cook and stir until the water is evaporated.
- Season with salt.
- After that add some water to cook and stir.
- Bundle up the green scallions and fresh thyme together and place on top of the rice for a nice flavour.
- Cover the pot and allow to cook on low heat for 20 mins.
- Remove the scallion and add peas and mix well.
15. Enjoy with some fish stew
READ ALSO: Fried Ripe Plantain
BEANS STEW RECIPE
- A cup of beans
- Tomato mackerel
- Salted fish
- Tomato paste
- Smoked salmon
- Palm oil.
- Bouillon cube.
- Powdered pepper
- Minced garlic
- Wash and Soak beans for about 5 hours.
- Remove beans, transfer in a cooking pot , add water and set it on fire to cook.
- Cook until tender.
- Add more water if needed.
- Add salt to taste when beans is tender.
- Cook for about two minutes and set aside.
- In a saucepan, heat palm oil on fire and add salted fish or momone.
- Fry for about two minutes and stir.
- Add chopped onions and minced garlic then fry for about two minutes.
- Break smoked salmon into small sizes and add.
- Fry for a minute and add two tbsp of tomato paste .
- Stir and fry for about 2 mins.
- Add powdered pepper.
- Stir and add bouillon cube.
- Cook for about a minute and add cooked beans.
- Stir and cook for about two minutes and add a tin of mackerel.
- Cook for 1minute
- Serve and enjoy with fried plantain, rice or yam.
- Tasty fish stew/ sauce
- Garden Egg Stew
- Egg Stew / Sauce Recipe
- Boiled Cocoyam Recipe
- Light Soup – Ghanaian Style
- Fried Rice and Salad Recipe
- Oblayo and Akara Recipe
- Tom Brown Porridge Recipe
- Boiled Rice and Goat Meat Light Soup
- Fried Cabbage ( Southern Style)
- Rice Cake Recipe
- Beans and Fried Plantain Recipe
- Yam with Garden Egg Stew
- Beef and Vegetable Sauce with Pasta
- Hibiscus Drink – Ghana Sobolo
- Creamy Hominy Porridge ( Oblayo)
- Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe
- Salmon Salad Recipe
- Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe
- Coconut Rice Recipe
- Delicious Omelette Recipe
- Chicken Jollof Rice and Salad
- Boiled soft egg and hard egg recipe
- Akara Koose Recipe( beans fritters)
- Fried Ripe Plantain
- Boiled Green Plantain and Garden Egg Sauce Recipe
- Beans Stew
- Goat Meat Light Soup
- Boiled Rice with Beans Stew
- Egg Sauce with Boiled Cocoyam
- Fried Rice with Fried Plantain Recipe
- Boiled Yam and Fried Cabbage Recipe
- Fried Plantain and Fish Sauce Recipe
- Yam and Beans Recipe
- Rice and Egg Sauce Recipe
- Tom Brown Porridge with Cake
- Egg Stew and Yam Recipe
- Boiled Green Plantain Recipe
- Boiled Cocoyam with Garden Egg Stew
- Jollof Rice and Chicken