How to Prepare Tom Brown Porridge
How to Prepare Tom Brown Porridge – Check below the detailed procedure on how to make the tastiest Tom Brown Porridge Recipe:
- Half cup of Tom brown flour
- Pinch of salt to taste
READ ALSO: Oblayo and Akara Recipe
- Put to a boil half cup of water.
- Mix the tom brown flour with little water to form a smooth but thick paste.
- Add a pinch of salt to taste and stir.
- Pour the paste into the boiling water.
- Stir continuously until it becomes thick.
- Add a little water if it’s too thick to lighten it.
- Once the thickness is to your preference, leave it on fire for about two minutes.
- Now add sugar to taste.
- Remove from fire and serve with some milk.
- Tasty fish stew/ sauce
- Garden Egg Stew
- Egg Stew / Sauce Recipe
- Boiled Cocoyam Recipe
- Light Soup – Ghanaian Style
- Fried Rice and Salad Recipe
- Oblayo and Akara Recipe
- Tom Brown Porridge Recipe
- Boiled Rice and Goat Meat Light Soup
- Fried Cabbage ( Southern Style)
- Rice Cake Recipe
- Beans and Fried Plantain Recipe
- Yam with Garden Egg Stew
- Beef and Vegetable Sauce with Pasta
- Hibiscus Drink – Ghana Sobolo
- Creamy Hominy Porridge ( Oblayo)
- Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe
- Salmon Salad Recipe
- Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe
- Coconut Rice Recipe
- Delicious Omelette Recipe
- Chicken Jollof Rice and Salad
- Boiled soft egg and hard egg recipe
- Akara Koose Recipe( beans fritters)
- Fried Ripe Plantain
- Boiled Green Plantain and Garden Egg Sauce Recipe
- Beans Stew
- Goat Meat Light Soup
- Boiled Rice with Beans Stew
- Egg Sauce with Boiled Cocoyam
- Fried Rice with Fried Plantain Recipe
- Boiled Yam and Fried Cabbage Recipe
- Fried Plantain and Fish Sauce Recipe
- Yam and Beans Recipe
- Rice and Egg Sauce Recipe
- Tom Brown Porridge with Cake
- Egg Stew and Yam Recipe
- Boiled Green Plantain Recipe
- Boiled Cocoyam with Garden Egg Stew
- Jollof Rice and Chicken