How to Make Chicken Jollof Rice and Salad
How to Make Chicken Jollof Rice and Salad – Check below the detailed procedure on how to make the tastiest Chicken Jollof Rice and Salad Recipe:
JOLLOF RICE RECIPE
- Two cups of long grain rice
- One kg of soft chicken
- Fresh tomatoes
- Tomato paste
- Powdered pepper
- Spices: Thyme, rosemary, garlic,
- Cooking oil
- Wash chicken well and place in a saucepan.
- Marinate the chicken with blended thyme, rosemary, garlic and onions.
- Add salt and bouillon cube
- Place it on fire. Cook under low heat for about 20 minutes.
- Keep the stock and fry chicken until golden brown.
- In a cooking pot, heat the oil used for frying the chicken.
- Add a little oil if it’s not enough.
- Add chopped onions. Fry until golden brown.
- Then Add tomato paste and fry for a minute.
- Add chopped fresh tomatoes. Stir and fry for about 5minutes
- Add powdered pepper.
- Now, add your chicken stock. Stir and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Season with bouillon cube.
- Stir and cook for 3minutes.
- After that add two cups of rice and mix well with the stew.
- Add a cup of water and stir.
- Cover and cook under very low heat.
- Stir jollof after every two minutes to prevent the rice from burning.
- Cook until rice is tender.
- Serve with chicken or enjoy with some salad
- Leaf parsley
- Minced onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dijon mustard
- Olive or cooking oil
- Black pepper, minced garlic
- Salmon steaks (thick)
READ ALSO: Fried Ripe Plantain
- Chop all vegetables
- In a clean plate, add a tsp of minced onion, garlic powder, crushed black pepper, and salt to taste.
- Followed by a tsp of Dijon mustard
- Add some cooking olive oil and honey
- Mix all together to form a perfect marinate.
- Clean and cut skinless salmon steaks into cute sizes and coat it with the marinate you set aside.
- Coat the baking pan with oil and place the marinated salmon steaks on it.
- Place it in the oven to cook
- Prepare the salad dressing by chopping the red onions
- Add some honey , Dijon mustard, and vinegar to the onions.
- Add oil, salt and black pepper to taste.
- Stir together and mix well, to form a perfect salad dressing.
- Now prep the vegetables by chopping the cucumbers to preferred sizes in a bowl
- Chop fresh tomatoes as well and add.
- Add Chopped lettuce and one whole chopped avocado
- Chop leaf parsley and add to the salad dressing you set aside
- Mix well and dress the salad with it.
- Mix gently with preferably two wooden spoons.
- Now transfer it onto a serving plate.
- Add grilled salmon onto the salad and add the rest of the salad dressing.
- Enjoy with jollof rice or fried rice
- Tasty fish stew/ sauce
- Garden Egg Stew
- Egg Stew / Sauce Recipe
- Boiled Cocoyam Recipe
- Light Soup – Ghanaian Style
- Fried Rice and Salad Recipe
- Oblayo and Akara Recipe
- Tom Brown Porridge Recipe
- Boiled Rice and Goat Meat Light Soup
- Fried Cabbage ( Southern Style)
- Rice Cake Recipe
- Beans and Fried Plantain Recipe
- Yam with Garden Egg Stew
- Beef and Vegetable Sauce with Pasta
- Hibiscus Drink – Ghana Sobolo
- Creamy Hominy Porridge ( Oblayo)
- Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe
- Salmon Salad Recipe
- Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe
- Coconut Rice Recipe
- Delicious Omelette Recipe
- Chicken Jollof Rice and Salad
- Boiled soft egg and hard egg recipe
- Akara Koose Recipe( beans fritters)
- Fried Ripe Plantain
- Boiled Green Plantain and Garden Egg Sauce Recipe
- Beans Stew
- Goat Meat Light Soup
- Boiled Rice with Beans Stew
- Egg Sauce with Boiled Cocoyam
- Fried Rice with Fried Plantain Recipe
- Boiled Yam and Fried Cabbage Recipe
- Fried Plantain and Fish Sauce Recipe
- Yam and Beans Recipe
- Rice and Egg Sauce Recipe
- Tom Brown Porridge with Cake
- Egg Stew and Yam Recipe
- Boiled Green Plantain Recipe
- Boiled Cocoyam with Garden Egg Stew
- Jollof Rice and Chicken