How to Boil Perfect Cocoyam
How to Boil Perfect Cocoyam – Check below the detailed procedure on how to make the Perfect Boiled Cocoyam Recipe:
- Salt to taste.
READ ALSO: Garden Egg Stew
- Wash fresh cocoyam with running water.
- Peel cocoyam. Cut into preferred sizes.
- Place them in a clean saucepan.
- Add enough water to cook.
- Season with some salt
- Cook for about 20 minutes until tender.
- Serve with egg sauce or garden egg stew.
- Tasty fish stew/ sauce
- Garden Egg Stew
- Egg Stew / Sauce Recipe
- Boiled Cocoyam Recipe
- Light Soup – Ghanaian Style
- Fried Rice and Salad Recipe
- Oblayo and Akara Recipe
- Tom Brown Porridge Recipe
- Boiled Rice and Goat Meat Light Soup
- Fried Cabbage ( Southern Style)
- Rice Cake Recipe
- Beans and Fried Plantain Recipe
- Yam with Garden Egg Stew
- Beef and Vegetable Sauce with Pasta
- Hibiscus Drink – Ghana Sobolo
- Creamy Hominy Porridge ( Oblayo)
- Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe
- Salmon Salad Recipe
- Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe
- Coconut Rice Recipe
- Delicious Omelette Recipe
- Chicken Jollof Rice and Salad
- Boiled soft egg and hard egg recipe
- Akara Koose Recipe( beans fritters)
- Fried Ripe Plantain
- Boiled Green Plantain and Garden Egg Sauce Recipe
- Beans Stew
- Goat Meat Light Soup
- Boiled Rice with Beans Stew
- Egg Sauce with Boiled Cocoyam
- Fried Rice with Fried Plantain Recipe
- Boiled Yam and Fried Cabbage Recipe
- Fried Plantain and Fish Sauce Recipe
- Yam and Beans Recipe
- Rice and Egg Sauce Recipe
- Tom Brown Porridge with Cake
- Egg Stew and Yam Recipe
- Boiled Green Plantain Recipe
- Boiled Cocoyam with Garden Egg Stew
- Jollof Rice and Chicken