How to Make Cocoyam with Garden Egg Stew
How to Make Cocoyam with Garden Egg Stew – Check below the detailed procedure on how to make the tastiest Cocoyam with Garden Egg Stew Recipe:
BOILED COCOYAM RECIPE
- Salt to taste.
- Wash fresh cocoyam with running water.
- Peel cocoyam. Cut into preferred sizes.
- Place them in a clean saucepan.
- Add enough water to cook.
- Season with some salt
- Cook for about 20 minutes until tender.
- Serve with egg sauce or garden egg stew.
GARDEN EGG STEW RECIPE
- Garden eggs
- Palm oil
- One man thousand that is, fried crispy miniature fish.
- Boiled eggs
- Turkey berries(optional)
- Salted tilapia ( koobi)
- Chili Peppers
- Salt to taste
- Momone or salted fish
READ ALSO: Creamy Hominy Porridge ( Oblayo)
- Wash and slice each garden egg into two in a saucepan
- Add turkey berries, chilis, koobi and enough water.
- Cover and place it on fire to cook until tender for 15mins
- Chop half onions and slice the other half.
- Wash the fresh tomatoes and roast it on fire for few minutes and set aside.
- In an asanka or earthenware bowl, add chopped onions and cooked chili and then grind until smooth.
- Now grind cooked turkey berries
- Roast momone or salted fish on fire for some few minutes and grind.
- Now chop roasted tomatoes and grind that too.
- Add cooked garden eggs and grind.
- Taste for salt and add if necessary.
- In a cooking pot, heat palm oil and add sliced onions and some chopped chili.
- Fry for a minute and pour it onto the grounded garden eggs.
- Stir with spoon until the oil is evenly distributed.
- Add peeled eggs and garnish with koobi and avocado.
- Enjoy with yam or plantain.
- Tasty fish stew/ sauce
- Garden Egg Stew
- Egg Stew / Sauce Recipe
- Boiled Cocoyam Recipe
- Light Soup – Ghanaian Style
- Fried Rice and Salad Recipe
- Oblayo and Akara Recipe
- Tom Brown Porridge Recipe
- Boiled Rice and Goat Meat Light Soup
- Fried Cabbage ( Southern Style)
- Rice Cake Recipe
- Beans and Fried Plantain Recipe
- Yam with Garden Egg Stew
- Beef and Vegetable Sauce with Pasta
- Hibiscus Drink – Ghana Sobolo
- Creamy Hominy Porridge ( Oblayo)
- Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe
- Salmon Salad Recipe
- Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe
- Coconut Rice Recipe
- Delicious Omelette Recipe
- Chicken Jollof Rice and Salad
- Boiled soft egg and hard egg recipe
- Akara Koose Recipe( beans fritters)
- Fried Ripe Plantain
- Boiled Green Plantain and Garden Egg Sauce Recipe
- Beans Stew
- Goat Meat Light Soup
- Boiled Rice with Beans Stew
- Egg Sauce with Boiled Cocoyam
- Fried Rice with Fried Plantain Recipe
- Boiled Yam and Fried Cabbage Recipe
- Fried Plantain and Fish Sauce Recipe
- Yam and Beans Recipe
- Rice and Egg Sauce Recipe
- Tom Brown Porridge with Cake
- Egg Stew and Yam Recipe
- Boiled Green Plantain Recipe
- Boiled Cocoyam with Garden Egg Stew
- Jollof Rice and Chicken