How to Make Ghanaian Light Soup Recipe
How to Make Ghanaian Light Soup Recipe – Check below the detailed procedure on how to make the tastiest Ghanaian Light Soup Recipe:
Prep time: 1 hour
- Aidan fruit also known as prekese
- Bouillon cube
- Crushed black pepper
- Tomato paste
- Smoked fish
- Four African snails
- Salted fish, locally known as supaku
- Bone in beef, lamb or tolo beef,
- Salt to taste
- 2 large onions
- 2 garden eggs
- 3 fresh tomatoes
READ ALSO: Boiled Rice and Goat Meat Light Soup
- Put to a boil some fresh tomatoes, peeled ginger, garlic, chilli peppers, half an onion and garden eggs.
- Cover the lid to cook faster
- In a separate pan add washed tolo beef
- Chop half onions into smaller pieces and add to the beef.
- Add oxtail and season with salt and cook on medium heat
- Add two grains of Selim for flavour
- After the meat has browned add tomato paste and stir.
- Add some crushed black pepper and some bouillon cube.
- Fry continuously for two mins
- Blend the boiled vegetables till smooth
- Add the rest of the protein to the soup pan. That is, smoked fish, salted fish, and snails
- Pour blended vegetables to the meat and add more water if required.
- Cook on medium heat for about 30 mins.
- Roast Aidan fruit for a minute and break it into two and throw it in the soup and continue boiling on medium heat
- Add whole egg plants( divided into two, whole okro, and some chillis.
- Taste for salt.
- Cook a little more until eggplant and okro are tender.
- Serve with fufu, rice, eba, banku and kenkey. It can be taken on its own too.
- Tasty fish stew/ sauce
- Garden Egg Stew
- Egg Stew / Sauce Recipe
- Boiled Cocoyam Recipe
- Light Soup – Ghanaian Style
- Fried Rice and Salad Recipe
- Oblayo and Akara Recipe
- Tom Brown Porridge Recipe
- Boiled Rice and Goat Meat Light Soup
- Fried Cabbage ( Southern Style)
- Rice Cake Recipe
- Beans and Fried Plantain Recipe
- Yam with Garden Egg Stew
- Beef and Vegetable Sauce with Pasta
- Hibiscus Drink – Ghana Sobolo
- Creamy Hominy Porridge ( Oblayo)
- Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe
- Salmon Salad Recipe
- Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe
- Coconut Rice Recipe
- Delicious Omelette Recipe
- Chicken Jollof Rice and Salad
- Boiled soft egg and hard egg recipe
- Akara Koose Recipe( beans fritters)
- Fried Ripe Plantain
- Boiled Green Plantain and Garden Egg Sauce Recipe
- Beans Stew
- Goat Meat Light Soup
- Boiled Rice with Beans Stew
- Egg Sauce with Boiled Cocoyam
- Fried Rice with Fried Plantain Recipe
- Boiled Yam and Fried Cabbage Recipe
- Fried Plantain and Fish Sauce Recipe
- Yam and Beans Recipe
- Rice and Egg Sauce Recipe
- Tom Brown Porridge with Cake
- Egg Stew and Yam Recipe
- Boiled Green Plantain Recipe
- Boiled Cocoyam with Garden Egg Stew
- Jollof Rice and Chicken