How to make Ghana hibiscus drink (Sobolo)
How to make Ghana hibiscus drink (Sobolo) – Check below the detailed procedure on how to make the tastiest Sobolo Recipe:
- Two lemons
- Six cloves
- Four Selim cloves
- Whole pineapple
- Over ripened pineapple fruit
- Granulated sugar
- Two cups of hibiscus petals
READ ALSO: Rice Cake Recipe
- Rinse hibiscus petals with clean water.
- Let it sit for some few minutes.
- Remove the petals.
- Rinse the petals one more time and repeat the process again.
- Wash whole pineapple and peel nicely. Do not discard the peels
- Cut the fruit into pieces and set aside
- Cut the peels into pieces and set aside too
- Add the washed hibiscus petals to the pineapple peels and add water. Let it steep for some time.
- Cut the over ripened pineapple and add to the not so ripened one you cut earlier.
- Juice two lemons and set aside
- Peel two fingers of ginger and cut into pieces and add to a blender
- Add cloves
- Then add two Selim or black pepper
- Blend all together and strain into a clean bowl with some sugar to taste
- Blend the pineapples with enough water and strain very well.
- Next, strain the lemon juice into the strained pineapple .
- Then lastly, strain the cooked hibiscus petals and stir altogether
- Taste for sugar and serve with ice.
- Tasty fish stew/ sauce
- Garden Egg Stew
- Egg Stew / Sauce Recipe
- Boiled Cocoyam Recipe
- Light Soup – Ghanaian Style
- Fried Rice and Salad Recipe
- Oblayo and Akara Recipe
- Tom Brown Porridge Recipe
- Boiled Rice and Goat Meat Light Soup
- Fried Cabbage ( Southern Style)
- Rice Cake Recipe
- Beans and Fried Plantain Recipe
- Yam with Garden Egg Stew
- Beef and Vegetable Sauce with Pasta
- Hibiscus Drink – Ghana Sobolo
- Creamy Hominy Porridge ( Oblayo)
- Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe
- Salmon Salad Recipe
- Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe
- Coconut Rice Recipe
- Delicious Omelette Recipe
- Chicken Jollof Rice and Salad
- Boiled soft egg and hard egg recipe
- Akara Koose Recipe( beans fritters)
- Fried Ripe Plantain
- Boiled Green Plantain and Garden Egg Sauce Recipe
- Beans Stew
- Goat Meat Light Soup
- Boiled Rice with Beans Stew
- Egg Sauce with Boiled Cocoyam
- Fried Rice with Fried Plantain Recipe
- Boiled Yam and Fried Cabbage Recipe
- Fried Plantain and Fish Sauce Recipe
- Yam and Beans Recipe
- Rice and Egg Sauce Recipe
- Tom Brown Porridge with Cake
- Egg Stew and Yam Recipe
- Boiled Green Plantain Recipe
- Boiled Cocoyam with Garden Egg Stew
- Jollof Rice and Chicken