How to Make Boiled Yam and Fried Cabbage
How to Make Boiled Yam and Fried Cabbage – Check below the detailed procedure on how to make the tastiest Boiled Yam and Fried Cabbage Recipe:
- Yam tuber
- Salt to taste.
- Wash yam
- Peel and cut yam into preferred sizes into a saucepan.
- Wash yam thoroughly until squeaky clean.
- Add enough water to cook
- Add about 4 eggs based on your preference.
- Add enough salt to taste.
- Cover and place the pot on fire.
- Cook for about 15 to 20 mins until tender .
- Strain water from the yam and peel eggs
READ ALSO: Beans Stew
FRIED CABBAGE RECIPE
- Chilli flakes
- One large onions
- Green, yellow and red Bell peppers
- Garlic cloves
- Bouillon cubes
- Beef sausage
- Layers of bacon
- One or half cabbage
- Chop cabbage into thin slices
- Chop bell peppers and onions.
- Clean and chop bacon into cute sizes
- Slice sausages into desired sizes
- In an empty pan, fry bacon in it’s own grease and stir until golden brown
- Take them out into a plate.
- Proceed to fry sausage.
- Take it out and set aside
- Add chopped onions and fry till soft then add chopped bell peppers.
- Add minced garlic and stir as well
- Add chopped cabbage and fry
- Season with bouillon cube, pinch of chili flakes.
- Stir and continue cooking until preferred texture and crunchiness
- Add fried bacon and sausages and stir
- Cook for about two mins
- You can serve with rice, yam, etc.
- Tasty fish stew/ sauce
- Garden Egg Stew
- Egg Stew / Sauce Recipe
- Boiled Cocoyam Recipe
- Light Soup – Ghanaian Style
- Fried Rice and Salad Recipe
- Oblayo and Akara Recipe
- Tom Brown Porridge Recipe
- Boiled Rice and Goat Meat Light Soup
- Fried Cabbage ( Southern Style)
- Rice Cake Recipe
- Beans and Fried Plantain Recipe
- Yam with Garden Egg Stew
- Beef and Vegetable Sauce with Pasta
- Hibiscus Drink – Ghana Sobolo
- Creamy Hominy Porridge ( Oblayo)
- Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe
- Salmon Salad Recipe
- Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe
- Coconut Rice Recipe
- Delicious Omelette Recipe
- Chicken Jollof Rice and Salad
- Boiled soft egg and hard egg recipe
- Akara Koose Recipe( beans fritters)
- Fried Ripe Plantain
- Boiled Green Plantain and Garden Egg Sauce Recipe
- Beans Stew
- Goat Meat Light Soup
- Boiled Rice with Beans Stew
- Egg Sauce with Boiled Cocoyam
- Fried Rice with Fried Plantain Recipe
- Boiled Yam and Fried Cabbage Recipe
- Fried Plantain and Fish Sauce Recipe
- Yam and Beans Recipe
- Rice and Egg Sauce Recipe
- Tom Brown Porridge with Cake
- Egg Stew and Yam Recipe
- Boiled Green Plantain Recipe
- Boiled Cocoyam with Garden Egg Stew
- Jollof Rice and Chicken