How to fry ripe plantain
How to Fry Ripe Plantain – Check below the detailed procedure on how to make the tastiest Ripe Plantain Recipe:
- Soft Ripe plantain
- Cooking oil or palm oil
- Salt to taste
READ ALSO: Fried Cabbage ( Southern Style)
- Peel about 4 fingers of soft plantain gently.
- Slice it nicely in a bowl.
- Add water.
- Add salt to taste.
- Now heat oil in a pan.
- Add sliced soft plantain and stir.
- Fry until golden brown and flip the other sides.
- Fry until the other side is golden brown too.
- Place tissue towel on a plate.
- Transfer fried plantain on the tissue towel to drain excess oil.
- Serve with beans, jollof rice, etc.
- Tasty fish stew/ sauce
- Garden Egg Stew
- Egg Stew / Sauce Recipe
- Boiled Cocoyam Recipe
- Light Soup – Ghanaian Style
- Fried Rice and Salad Recipe
- Oblayo and Akara Recipe
- Tom Brown Porridge Recipe
- Boiled Rice and Goat Meat Light Soup
- Fried Cabbage ( Southern Style)
- Rice Cake Recipe
- Beans and Fried Plantain Recipe
- Yam with Garden Egg Stew
- Beef and Vegetable Sauce with Pasta
- Hibiscus Drink – Ghana Sobolo
- Creamy Hominy Porridge ( Oblayo)
- Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe
- Salmon Salad Recipe
- Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe
- Coconut Rice Recipe
- Delicious Omelette Recipe
- Chicken Jollof Rice and Salad
- Boiled soft egg and hard egg recipe
- Akara Koose Recipe( beans fritters)
- Fried Ripe Plantain
- Boiled Green Plantain and Garden Egg Sauce Recipe
- Beans Stew
- Goat Meat Light Soup
- Boiled Rice with Beans Stew
- Egg Sauce with Boiled Cocoyam
- Fried Rice with Fried Plantain Recipe
- Boiled Yam and Fried Cabbage Recipe
- Fried Plantain and Fish Sauce Recipe
- Yam and Beans Recipe
- Rice and Egg Sauce Recipe
- Tom Brown Porridge with Cake
- Egg Stew and Yam Recipe
- Boiled Green Plantain Recipe
- Boiled Cocoyam with Garden Egg Stew
- Jollof Rice and Chicken