How to Make Fried Rice with Fried Plantain
How to Make Fried Rice with Fried Plantain – Check below the detailed procedure on how to make the tastiest Fried Rice with Fried Plantain Recipe:
FRIED RICE RECIPE
- White pepper
- Green and white Scallions
- Salt to taste
- Jumbo shrimps
- Crushed black pepper
7 . Shrimp powder
- Bouillon cube
- Oyster sauce
- Soy sauce (dark and light)
- Sesame oil
- Minced garlic and ginger
- Serrano chilis
- Fresno chilis
- Carrots, red Bell pepper, onion
- Green peas
- Long grain rice
- Cooking oil
READ ALSO: Salmon Salad Recipe
- Cook rice and leave overnight in the fridge.
- Chop vegetables into suitable sizes
- Scramble about 8 eggs in a pan, season with salt and set aside
- Heat oil in the same pan, add chopped white part of the scallions.
- Followed by minced ginger. Fry and stir for a minute
- Add chopped serrano and Fresno chilis.
- Fry for a minute and add minced garlic
- Stir and add salt to taste
- Add oyster and toasted sesame oil .
- Stir and fetch it into a clean bowl and set aside.
- Now clean shrimps and season with salt and black pepper.
- Spread them out in a heated pan on fire and cook for two to three minutes
- Transfer them into a bowl and set aside.
- Add onions in the pan
- Season with dry smoked shrimp powder and fry
- Add carrots
- Stir and add chopped red Bell peppers
- Add peas
- Followed with the cooked rice.
- Stir and fry
- Add the stir fried sauce you set aside
- Stir very well until well mixed
- Add fried shrimps and stir
- Then add scrambled eggs and add green scallions.
- Stir for a minute and season with white pepper.
- Serve and enjoy alone or with some salad
FRIED PLANTAIN RECIPE
- Soft Ripe plantain
- Cooking oil or palm oil
- Salt to taste
- Peel about 4 fingers of soft plantain gently.
- Slice it nicely in a bowl.
- Add water.
- Add salt to taste.
- Now heat oil in a pan.
- Add sliced soft plantain and stir.
- Fry until golden brown and flip the other sides.
- Fry until the other side is golden brown too.
- Place tissue towel on a plate.
- Transfer fried plantain on the tissue towel to drain excess oil.
- Serve with beans, jollof rice, etc.
- Tasty fish stew/ sauce
- Garden Egg Stew
- Egg Stew / Sauce Recipe
- Boiled Cocoyam Recipe
- Light Soup – Ghanaian Style
- Fried Rice and Salad Recipe
- Oblayo and Akara Recipe
- Tom Brown Porridge Recipe
- Boiled Rice and Goat Meat Light Soup
- Fried Cabbage ( Southern Style)
- Rice Cake Recipe
- Beans and Fried Plantain Recipe
- Yam with Garden Egg Stew
- Beef and Vegetable Sauce with Pasta
- Hibiscus Drink – Ghana Sobolo
- Creamy Hominy Porridge ( Oblayo)
- Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe
- Salmon Salad Recipe
- Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe
- Coconut Rice Recipe
- Delicious Omelette Recipe
- Chicken Jollof Rice and Salad
- Boiled soft egg and hard egg recipe
- Akara Koose Recipe( beans fritters)
- Fried Ripe Plantain
- Boiled Green Plantain and Garden Egg Sauce Recipe
- Beans Stew
- Goat Meat Light Soup
- Boiled Rice with Beans Stew
- Egg Sauce with Boiled Cocoyam
- Fried Rice with Fried Plantain Recipe
- Boiled Yam and Fried Cabbage Recipe
- Fried Plantain and Fish Sauce Recipe
- Yam and Beans Recipe
- Rice and Egg Sauce Recipe
- Tom Brown Porridge with Cake
- Egg Stew and Yam Recipe
- Boiled Green Plantain Recipe
- Boiled Cocoyam with Garden Egg Stew
- Jollof Rice and Chicken