University of Venda UNIVEN Online Application 2023/2024
University of Venda UNIVEN Online Application – Apply Now:
Online Applications for the 2023 academic year are now open at University of Venda. All students should register online, remotely. University of Venda strives to equip their students. This includes vocational and occupationally directed skills. These skills reduce unemployment, poverty and to contribute to the economic growth of South Africa. In addition to providing various courses, they also provide deserving students with bursaries to help them financially. University of Venda give learners the opportunity to take part in leaderships and short skills courses.
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors. For instance, specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses. The Course offerings may vary each semester. Click here to read the detailed comprehensive list of current and recent courses at University of Venda scheduled for the 2023/2024 academic year…
University of Venda general admission requirements 2023/2024
The following requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program at the University of Venda. Depending upon what type of applicant you are, you may also have to meet additional requirements. The minimum requirements for University of Venda admission are outlined below:
Upload copies of the following documents in PDF format when you apply for undergraduate studies:
- ID or passport.
- Your Grade 11 final results with the school’s stamp.
- Your academic record only if you are a current student at another institution of higher learning.
- Academic record and certificate of good conduct (if you have already studied at a tertiary institution).
- Copy of study /residence permit / medical insurance /SAQA Evaluation Certificate (if you are an international applicant).
- Proof of payment (R100 application fee) payable on ABSA account no 1000 000 589 and use your ID number or student number as your reference. University of Venda UNIVEN Online Application
Admission means approval to report for registration as a student of the University.
Application for admission must be made online or on the prescribed form, which must be accompanied by the following:
- (i) a testimonial of good conduct;
- (ii) a Matriculation/NSC/NCV certificate or, if not
- (iii) yet available, some form of proof that the prospective student complies with the necessary requirements for the degree for which s/he desire to register for or a statement of last school symbol achieved;
- (iv) application fee -; non-refundable
- (v) Copy of page 1 of Identity Document/Passport.
Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the University of Venda.
Online Application at University of Venda 2023
The Office of Admissions is here to help prospective students navigate the University of Venda online application and admissions process. The University of Venda Online Application is into various categories. This includes:
Make sure to click on the links above for detailed information on how to to go about the various forms of online applications at University of Venda.
General Application Process
The following steps will guide you to successfully go through your application process:
- First, visit the official website of the institution via https://www.univen.ac.za/ to fill your form or acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Students should apply within the application cycle. This prevents rejected applications.
- Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID , Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
Online Application Closing date at University of Venda
The 2023 University of Venda Admission Closing date is scheduled as follows:
Applications for admission to undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees) for the 2023 academic year are closed.
Postgraduate Diplomas and Honors Degrees admissions
Applications for admission to honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas for the 2023 academic year are closed.
NB: All applicants who have successfully submitted their application forms should constantly check their online application status for more updates on their application.
Online Application Status Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access my Application Status Page?
When the college receives your application, you will receive an email from University of Venda with a username and PIN to log in to the application status page.
I did not receive the email to access my Application Status Page?
Please contact the Admissions Office
How do I apply for a program offered at the University of Venda?
To make an application for the courses offered at the TVET college, please visit the official website of the college to register and follow the steps to make your application.
I got a new email address, how do I update it?
Log in to the application status page. Click on “Change Email Address”. Then enter your new email address and click “Request Change”
I forgot my password for my Application Status Page, how do I retrieve it?
Check the Application Status page and follow the link to reset your password.
Contact Address of University of Venda
For more information and enquiries, contact the University of Venda below: