University of Venda UNIVEN Admission Requirements 2023/2024
University of Venda Univen Admission Requirements – Apply:
Your journey to University of Venda Univen starts here. The future belongs to those with the curiosity and determination to shape it for the better. At University of Venda Univen, you can be one of them. We are here to help make each step towards becoming a University of Venda Univen student a smooth experience.
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors. This includes specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses.
Please review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission and pay the required fees.
Admission Requirements 2023/2024
The following requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program at the University of Venda Univen. Depending upon what type of applicant you are, you may also have to meet additional requirements. The minimum requirements for University of Venda Univen admission are outlined below:
The minimum admission requirement is a National Senior Certificate (NSC) as certified by the Council for General and Further Education and Training (Umalusi) with an achievement rating of 4 (adequate achievement, 50-59%) or better in four subjects chosen from the recognized 20-credit NSC subjects.
In addition, applicants must have a minimum point score of 26. A grade 12 certificate with a bachelor or matric exemption is required if grade 12 has been achieved.
The minimum admission requirement is a National Senior Certificate (NSC) as certified by Umalusi with an achievement rating of 3 (moderate achievement, 40-49%) or better in four recognized NSC 20-credit subjects.
The minimum admission requirement is a National Senior Certificate (NSC) as certified by Umalusi.
To be considered for admission to specific programs, applicants are required to have the appropriate combinations of recognized National Senior Certificate subjects as well as certain levels of achievement in these subjects.
Remember to attach the following documents with your application:
• Upload copies of the following documents in PDF format when you apply for undergraduate studies:
- ID or passport.
- Your Grade 11 final results with the school’s stamp.
- Your academic record only if you are a current student at another institution of higher learning.
- Academic record and certificate of good conduct (if you have already studied at a tertiary institution).
- Copy of study /residence permit / medical insurance /SAQA Evaluation Certificate (if you are an international applicant).
- Proof of payment (R100 application fee) payable on ABSA account no 1000 000 589 and use your ID number or student number as your reference.
Admission means approval to report for registration as a student of the University.
Application for admission must be made online or on the prescribed form, which must be accompanied by the following:
- (i) a testimonial of good conduct;
- (ii) a Matriculation/NSC/NCV certificate or, if not
- (iii) yet available, some form of proof that the prospective student complies with the necessary requirements for the degree for which s/he desire to register for or a statement of last school symbol achieved;
- (iv) application fee -; non-refundable
- (v) Copy of page 1 of Identity Document/Passport.
Appropriate prior learning in a specified area of study may also be recognized. The criteria to assess prior learning shall be determined by Senate.
Contact Address of University of Venda
For more information and enquiries, contact the University of Venda below: