University of Venda UNIVEN Postgraduate Online Application 2023/2024
University of Venda Univen Postgraduate Online Application – How to Apply:
Applications for admission to honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas for the 2023 academic year
Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission, including first-time University of Venda Univen applicants, students changing to a new qualification and/or changing the specialization of their current qualification, and applicants in their final year of an undergraduate qualification who wish to continue with postgraduate studies.
Application Requirements – The selection Process
University of Venda Univen Postgraduate Online Application
What does the selection process entail?
- Submit a completed application form with supporting documents
- Final School results
- Valid Passport or Identity Document or Birth Certificate
- Sworn English Translation of documents (Documents issued in any language other than English)
- Provide proof of a non – refundable Application Fee R200.00
- Should you choose to write the University of Venda Univen English Language Programme Test (UJELP), Mr. Malibongwe Masango will be the contact person for UJELP. Mr Masango is contactable on +27 (0) 11 559 4265 or email@example.com
- In case were both first and second choices were unsuccessful, the International Admissions Office will offer an international applicant an alternative choice option when meeting the requirements
- Should you require on-campus accommodation, please submit a completed residence application form at the same time you apply to study at UJ
All applicants are advised to please not send cash through the mail or leave documents and cash with any unauthorized persons
- Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the University of Venda Univen.
- Make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the required fees. Click here to learn all about University of Venda Univen fees such as application fee, admission fee, tuition, and scholarships for University of Venda Univen Programs.
- All applications for admission must be submitted online during the prescribed application period.
Postgraduate Online Application at University of Venda Univen 2023
The Office of Admissions is here to help prospective students navigate the University of Venda Univen online application and admissions process.
How to Apply?
The following steps will guide you to successfully go through your application process:
- First, visit the official website of the institution via https://www.univen.ac.za/students/student-support-services/how-to-apply/ to fill your form or acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Students should apply within the application cycle. This prevents rejected applications.
- Fill in the form with all necessary documentation. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID , Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one.
- A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
Registration of Students
(Chapter 10, Section 86, Statute of University of Venda )
A student must report for registration on the dates and during the times specified.
Each candidate for registration must complete and sign the prescribed registration form and submit it to the Dean of the School concerned for approval, giving details of the module(s) he intends to follow.
The full fees for the semester are payable in advance and not later than the date specified.
Only registered students may attend lectures.
A person registering as a student must complete and sign the official registration form, thus binding himself to observe the rules of the University. A person shall only be admitted to a module for a degree or diploma if his/her curriculum has been approved by the Dean of the School concerned. An approved curriculum may subsequently be amended within a specified period, provided that the amended curriculum conforms to the rules in force at the time of the amendment.
A student must ensure that the composition of the chosen curriculum complies with the general rules for the various Schools.
Part-time students shall not take more than three modules per semester whilst full-time student cannot exceed 6 (six) per semester.
- The University has streamlined and automated the registration processes, and as a result, returning students are advised not to visit the University for registration. They can register anywhere off campus.
- Students who are having queries relating to registration can contact School Administrators at the following email/number.
Online Application Closing date at University of Venda Univen 2023
The 2023 University of Venda Univen Admission Closing date is scheduled as follows:
Applications for admission to undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees) for the 2023 academic year are closed.
Postgraduate Diplomas and Honors Degrees admissions
Applications for admission to honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas for the 2023 academic year are closed.
NB: All applicants who have successfully submitted their application forms should constantly check their online application status for more updates on their application.
Online Application Status Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access my Application Status Page?
When the college receives your application, you will receive an email from University of Venda Univen with a username and PIN to log in to the application status page.
I did not receive the email to access my Application Status Page?
Please contact the Admissions Office
How do I apply for a program offered at the University of Venda Univen?
To make an application for the courses offered at the TVET college, please visit the official website of the college to register and follow the steps to make your application.
I got a new email address, how do I update it?
Log in to the application status page. Click on “Change Email Address”. Then enter your new email address and click “Request Change”
I forgot my password for my Application Status Page, how do I retrieve it?
Check the Application Status page and follow the link to reset your password.
Contact Address of University of Venda
For more information and enquiries, contact the University of Venda below: