Eastcape Midlands TVET College Fees 2023/2024
Eastcape Midlands TVET College Fees – Read full details below:
To learn about fees such as application fee, admission fee, tuition, and scholarships for Eastcape Midlands TVET College Programs, read full details below. If you have questions after reviewing this information, you may contact the Institute’s Admissions Office for more details.
Fees structure 2023
The fees structure supports:
- Facilities, programs, and services that promote student involvement and that are complementary to, but not part of, instructional programs.
- Operating and capital expenses for services related to the physical and psychological health and well-being of students, social and cultural activities and programs.
- Services related to campus life and campus community, and educational and career support services.
These policies and procedures are applicable to all students who officially register for programs at Eastcape Midlands TVET College. The institute reserves the right to change fees without prior notice to the student. However, fee changes are subject to approval by the Governing Council.
How to Download Eastcape Midlands TVET College Fee Structure 2023/2024
It is expected that every concerned student should endeavor to check the schedule of fees, so as to be sure of the exact amount.
Before applying as a student, you will have to establish whether or not you will have funds to finance your studies. In addition to the actual course/module fees, please keep in mind that you have to make provision for books, equipment if applicable to your program, transport, accommodation and general living expenses.
In some cases, Eastcape Midlands TVET College Fee Structure may vary based on different years/levels in the institution. Though, In most cases, it is based on the program of study You choose
Tuition cost at Eastcape Midlands ranges anywhere from R7 000 to R17 000.
- Fees: Application for a lost/duplicate certificate is payable at the TVET college. NB. Application for a lost/duplicate certificate must be supported by an affidavit, copy of identity document and proof of payment.
- Fees: Application for a diploma (including lost/duplicate diplomas) is payable at the TVET college.
NB. Application for a lost/duplicate diploma must be supported by an affidavit, copy of identity document and proof of payment.
Please consider the safety of our cashiers and make direct bank payment instead of cash payments at the campus. Use the student number as reference.
Contact Address of Eastcape Midlands TVET College
For more information and enquiries concerning application, contact the Eastcape Midlands TVET College at: