Eastcape Midlands TVET College Online Application 2022-2023
Eastcape Midlands TVET College Online Application – Apply Now:
Online Applications for the 2022 academic year are now open at Eastcape Midlands TVET College. All students are encouraged to register online, remotely.
Eastcape Midlands TVET College strives to equip their students with vocational and occupationally directed skills to reduce unemployment, poverty and to contribute to the economic growth of South Africa.
In addition to providing various courses, they also provide deserving students with bursaries to help them financially. At Eastcape Midlands TVET College, learners are given the opportunity to take part in leaderships and short skills courses.
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors, including specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses.
Our Course offerings may vary each semester. Click here to read the detailed comprehensive list of current and recent courses at Eastcape Midlands TVET College scheduled for the 2022/2023 academic year…
The Courses include; Engineering Programs, Business Programs, Occupational Training, etc.
The programs were developed for school leavers of 15 – 35 years of age. Both male and female students are welcome. All race groups are welcome to enrol.
Students with an interest in extra-curricular activities should be encouraged to apply. Extra-curricular activities should not interfere with academic performance.
The participation in extra-curricular activities will be used as a measuring tool in terms of EMCs delivery of the Student Support Services (SSS) framework.
How to Apply at Eastcape Midlands TVET College 2022
The Office of Admissions is here to help prospective students navigate the Eastcape Midlands TVET College online application and admissions process.
Whether you are applying as a new student to our undergraduate, graduate, certificate, or non-degree programs, or returning to study at Eastcape Midlands TVET College, we are here to assist you.
Enrolling at Eastcape Midlands TVET College is a simple and easy process. Prospective students wishing to take their career further can follow these 7 easy steps to secure their future.
We will gladly give you guidance on our career opportunities on offer:
• Speak to our Call Centre Operator that will give clear guidance (086 038 8879)
• Receive individual attention at our Career Development Centre at the Brickfields Road Campus
• Visit our web-site: www.emcol.co.za
• Visit any of our campuses and view a presentation on programmes on offer
• Book a guided tour at any of our campuses
• Browse our brochures obtainable at our campuses
• Attend any of our marketing fairs (open days, exhibitions, community outreach programmes, etc)
• Speak to any of our Career Guidance Practitioners at any of our campuses
Download an application form or complete the form at any of our campuses…
Use capital letters to complete this form or place an X in the correct box.
• Please use a black pen.
• Kindly complete the form in FULL and answer all the questions.
• Application forms that are not completed and do not include the required documentation may not be processed or the process might be delayed.
Completed application must be hand delivered to the CAMPUS, or posted to Private Bag X35, Uitenhage, 6230
Please attached copies of the following documents:
• Certificated copy of highest academic qualification/ school grade
• All Certified copies of ID documents of student and Next of Kin required
• Certificated copy of proof of address
• Please note that certificated documents must not be older than 3 months
• Proof of NSFAS Application
What information do you need to know?
• Information about yourself ….. interests, personality, values, abilities & strengths etc.
• Information about environment ….. job market, career information, education & training institutions & job opportunities etc.
Where can you get assistance?
Our fully accredited career guidance practitioners will gladly assist you! Book an assessment date at your nearest campus or at the Career Development Centre. a PACE test will be conducted to test your numeracy and literacy skills.
An interest assessment will also be done which will reveal your abilities, strengths, etc. After the assessment a personal interview will be scheduled with you.
After studying your school results, your numeracy & literacy levels and your interests one of our career guidance practitioners will recommend the most appropriate career for you to fulfil your dreams. Feel free to share your personal vision, your fears or ask any questions you might have during this session to ensure the correct career choice.
Based on the information obtained you should now be in a position to make an informed decision on your future career.
You will also be informed whether you meet the necessary requirements for your chosen career and would be advised on admittance to the institution.
Should you qualify for the chosen career you will be guided on further registration procedures.
Provide us with the listed documents in order to be screened for free registration:
• SAPS certified copy of Student Identity Document/Birth Certificate
• SAPS certified copy(ies) of Parent(s)/Legal Guardian(s) Identity Document
• SAPS certified copy(ies) of parent(s)/guardian(s) death certificate if they are deceased
• Proof of income: social grant slip/ recent salary slip/ recent bank statement
• Affidavit to state unemployment: include information on whether you receive a grant and the amount received.
• Residential address of student
• Number of family members in the household
• Number of students in the household (only University and College students – Provide proof of University students)
• Accommodation amount per month (in the case of private boarders)
• Transport amount per month: this should be in an affidavit
• All certified copies must NOT be older than 3 months.
If you qualify for free registration, you will receive a printout as proof.
THIS PROOF DOES NOT GUARANTEE ANY STUDENT A BURSARY
If you qualify for free registration:
• Take your application form and printout of the screening results to the registration office.
If you do not qualify for free registration:
• Deposit the registration fee at the nearest Standard Bank (bank details can be obtained from the registration form).
• Take your application form, screening results and proof of payment to the registration office.
• Should you be younger than 21 years your parent/guardian must accompany you to the registration office. He/she must bring his/her ID document along and must also sign the application form.
1. This is an application only.
If you are successful you will be invited to register. You become a student of the College of Eastcape Midlands TVET College only once we have issued an official proof-of-registration printout.
Incomplete applications or those not accompanied by all the required documentation will not be processed.
POPI Declaration (Protection of Personal Information Act)
2. Where required in terms of national policies the College must and will, share your personal information.
In particular your data will be shared with national departments such as the Department of Higher Education (DHET) and with prospective Work Placement host employers.
Your details may also be shared with external partners of the College in order to provide additional services to students. The College is unable to avoid this
Online Application Closing date at Eastcape Midlands TVET College
The 2022 Eastcape Midlands TVET College Admission Closing date has been scheduled as follows:
- Eastcape Midlands TVET College 2022 Application Closing Date is scheduled to close (Closing date not yet released).
- The College’s Application Portal at https://emcol.co.za/students/how-to-apply/ is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- All applicants who have successfully submitted their application forms should constantly check their online application status for more updates on their application.
- Please note that this is only an APPLICATION. Even if you have completed the form correctly and you comply with the minimum entry requirements, it does not necessarily mean that you have been accepted at EMC. We consider all applications and will inform you of the outcome.
- Make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the necessary fees. Click here to learn all about Eastcape Midlands TVET fees such as application fee, admission fee, tuition, and scholarships for Buffalo City TVET College Programs.
Contact Address of Eastcape Midlands TVET College
For more information and enquiries concerning application, contact the Eastcape Midlands TVET College at: