University of South Africa Unisa Masters Online Application 2023/2024
University of South Africa Unisa Masters Online Application – Read details below:
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors. For instance, specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses. The Course offerings may vary each semester. Click here to read the detailed comprehensive list of current and recent courses at University of South Africa Unisa scheduled for the 2023/2024 academic year…
Semester 2 applications for selected masters and doctoral qualifications (some exceptions apply) are open from 17 April to 5 May 2023.
- Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission, including first-time Unisa applicants, Unisa students wanting to apply for a new qualification, students in their final year of a qualification wanting to start a master’s or doctoral qualification, and previously registered master’s and doctoral students who did not register for the 2022 academic year and now wish to continue with their studies.
- You may only apply for one qualification at master’s and doctoral level. It is, therefore, imperative that you ensure that you meet the minimum admission requirements for your qualification of choice before applying for admission.
- If you are applying for admission to a Graduate School of Business Leadership (GSBL) qualification, please apply for a Unisa student number (unless you previously studied at Unisa towards a formal qualification) and complete the online application process.
- All master’s and doctoral applications and enquiries must be submitted online. For any master’s or doctoral enquiries, please send an e-mail to MandD@unisa.ac.za. GSBL students must direct their enquiries to the relevant e-mail address: SBLMBA@unisa.ac.za / SBLMBL@unisa.ac.za or SBLDBL@unisa.ac.za
You may apply for the following qualifications outside the prescribed application dates:
|Selection degrees||Selection degrees (qualification codes: 90042 [Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology – Consulting Psychology], 90119 [Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology], 90116 [Master of Commerce in Industrial and Organisational Psychology – coursework] and 98420 [Master of Education in Education Management – coursework] have different closing dates for applications and are administered by the respective academic departments, unless otherwise indicated. Only a limited number of students are selected per academic year.|
|College of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences||MSc in Nature Conservation|
|College of Economic and Management Sciences||Qualifications in the Department of Decision Sciences|
|College of Science, Engineering and Technology||Qualifications in the College of Science, Engineering and Technology (except for Computer Science and Information Systems qualifications, and the coursework MSc in Information Technology qualification)|
Unisa’s application process
Applying for admission to a master’s or doctoral degree comprises three steps:
- Apply for a student number (only applicable if you do not already have a formal Unisa student number)
- Apply for admission
- Upload the compulsory supporting documents. These documents are displayed in red on the upload platform. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Unisa will accept applicants based on the following criteria:
(1) The suitability and viability of the intended research;
(2) adequate supervisory capacity and research expertise in the discipline or department; and
(3) an approved selection procedure which is in line with Unisa’s Policy on Equality and Diversity.
Contact Address of University of South Africa Unisa
For more information and enquiries, contact the University of South Africa Unisa below: