Umfolozi TVET College Online Application 2023/2024
Umfolozi TVET College Online Application – Apply:
Online Applications for the 2023 academic year are now open at Umfolozi TVET College. All students should register online, remotely. Umfolozi TVET College strives to equip their students. This includes vocational and occupationally directed skills. These skills reduce unemployment, poverty and to contribute to the economic growth of South Africa. In addition to providing various courses, they also provide deserving students with bursaries to help them financially. Umfolozi TVET College give learners the opportunity to take part in leaderships and short skills courses.
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors. For instance, specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses. Our Course offerings may vary each semester. Click here to read the detailed comprehensive list of current and recent courses at Umfolozi TVET College scheduled for the 2023/2024 academic year…
Before you apply to Umfolozi TVET College you should have the following;
A. 3x Certified copies of Student ID (front and back of ID on same page)
B. 3x Certified copies of Parents/Guardian ID (front and back of ID on same page)
C. 3x Certified copies of Highest Qualifications3x Certified copies of Proof of Residence
D. 3x Certified copies of Affidavit of Income of Parents/Guardian for NSFAS
Each semester existing students are required to register for classes when they have been admitted for the particular semester. The registration is held in the respective college office of students’ Affairs.
Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the Umfolozi TVET College.
Online Application at Umfolozi TVET College 2023
The Office of Admissions is here to help prospective students navigate the Umfolozi TVET College online application and admissions process.
The following steps will guide you to successfully go through your application process:
- First, visit the official website of the institution via https://www.umfolozicollege.co.za/ to fill your form or acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Students should apply within the application cycle. This prevents rejected applications.
- Certified copy of guardian\parent ID , Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
Make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the required fees. Click here to learn all about Umfolozi TVET College fees such as application fee, admission fee, tuition, and scholarships for Umfolozi TVET College Programs.
- Prospective students to obtain CAO application forms from any Educational institution in partner with CAO
- Complete application forms and send it directly to the Central Application Office
- Cost of application is determined by the Central Application Office
- Changes or amendments can be made by a prospective student in consultation with CAO offices or customer service helpline which is available on www.cao.ac.za
- College personnel responsible for screening application, will screen and alert applicants.
- Invitation for placements tests.
VIA CAO WEBSITE
- Prospective students to apply online using www.cao.ac.za
- Prospective students to follow online guidelines to upload their documents as guided by CAO
- All communications regarding applications CAO communicate directly with applicants.
- College personnel responsible for screening application will screen and alert applicants.
- Invitation for the placement test.
Online Application Closing date at Umfolozi TVET College
The 2023 Umfolozi TVET College Admission Closing date is scheduled as follows:
- Umfolozi TVET College 2023 Application Closing Date is scheduled to close (Closing date not yet released).
- The College’s Application Portal will shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the Umfolozi TVET College Online Application 2023/2024 to start your application process.
NB: All applicants who have successfully submitted their application forms should constantly check their online application status for more updates on their application.
Online Application Status Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access my Application Status Page?
When the college receives your application, you will receive an email from Umfolozi TVET College with a username and PIN to log in to the application status page.
I did not receive the email to access my Application Status Page?
Please contact the Admissions Office
How do I apply for a program offered at the Umfolozi TVET College?
To make an application for the courses offered at the TVET college, please visit the official website of the college to register and follow the steps to make your application.
I got a new email address, how do I update it?
Log in to the application status page. Click on “Change Email Address”. Then enter your new email address and click “Request Change”
I forgot my password for my Application Status Page, how do I retrieve it?
Check the Application Status page and follow the link to reset your password.
Contact Address of Umfolozi TVET College
For more information and enquiries, contact the Umfolozi TVET College below: