UFH Postgraduate Online Application 2023
UFH Postgraduate Online Application – Apply Now:
Applications for admission to honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas for the 2022 academic year
Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission, including first-time University of Fort Hare UFH applicants, students changing to a new qualification and/or changing the specialization of their current qualification, and applicants in their final year of an undergraduate qualification who wish to continue with postgraduate studies.
Postgraduate Online Application at University of Fort Hare UFH 2022
The Office of Admissions is here to help prospective students navigate the University of Fort Hare UFH online application and admissions process.
How to Apply?
General Application Process
The following steps will guide you to successfully go through your application process:
- First, visit the official website of the institution via https://www.ufh.ac.za/study/ to fill your form or acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Students should apply within the application cycle. This prevents rejected applications.
- Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID , Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
Make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the required fees. Click here to learn all about University of Fort Hare UFH fees such as application fee, admission fee, tuition, and scholarships for University of Fort Hare UFH Programs.
Application Requirements – The selection Process
What does the selection process entail?
Before you apply to University of Fort Hare UFH you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee.
- Certified copy of your ID document.
- Also you need your Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available).
- Grade 11 results are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address. Especially when applying online or in a hard copy.
Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the University of Fort Hare UFH.
GENERAL INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form:
1. Students who are applying for the first time should complete this form.
2. Applicants should sign the application form and the legal guardian (if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
3. Applicants should complete the form in full. Also, certified copies of all supporting documentation should be enclosed. If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
4. Please write in black ink and use block letters.
5. The College determines the closing date for applications. This is done at the start of the respective academic period. Also when the program is full, whichever occurs first.
Online Application Closing date at University of Fort Hare UFH
The 2022 University of Fort Hare UFH Admission Closing date is scheduled as follows:
- University of Fort Hare UFH 2022 Application Closing Date is scheduled to close (Closing date not yet released).
- The College’s Application Portal will shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the University of Fort Hare UFH Online Application 2022/2023 to start your application process.
NB: All applicants who have successfully submitted their application forms should constantly check their online application status for more updates on their application.
University of Fort Hare UFH Frequently Asked Questions
MY ID NUMBER IS ALREADY ON THE UFH APPLICATION SYSTEM
Applicants whose ID numbers are already on the UFH Online Application portal must click here to apply
UFH’s 2024 application cycle opens on 15 June 2023 and closes on the 30 November 2023
HOW DO I APPLY
All applications are online (R120).
- If you are currently in Grade 12, University of Fort Hare only accepts Grade 12 midyear results for provisional acceptance and final Grade 12 results for final acceptance
- Applicants writing the National Senior Certificate (NSC) through IEB or SACAI examining bodies can apply online by selecting “National Senior Certificate” under the Results Detail page of the online application processSTUDY CHOICES
You are allowed to submit a maximum of two(2) choices for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies
Everyone, our applications are fully online for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies
CHECK APPLICATION STATUS
Online applicants can check their statuses Online. They will be guided on how to create their pins and passwords during the Online application process.
UPLOADING OUTSTANDING DOCUMENTS
1. Go to the Online Applications Portal.
2. Then type your Student Number and PIN that you created (If you forgot your pin, click on Forgot Pin and a new pin will be generated).
3. After logging in to the Student Portal, click on Returning Student Application.
4. Click on POPI Act and accept it.
5. Click Returning Student Application again.
6. On the right side of the screen you will see sub-headings starting with Biographical Information. As you scroll down the screen, at the bottom you will see a sub-heading Upload Documents
7. Click Show, then click Upload Documents
SEND APPLICATION VIA EMAIL
No, you may not apply via email. Applicants are encouraged to apply online. Applicants who need to submit a hardcopy application form can submit their application form at any of the four UFH campuses or the application can be sent via post to the University.
Yes, we have NSFAS, Eduloan and bursaries, which you may enquire about at our Finance Department on each of our campuses.Applicants can click on the following link to apply online for a NSFAS bursary – https://my.nsfas.org.za/sites/selfservice
You would have to contact Universities South Africa (USAf) to enquire about this. USAf will evaluate your matric results and advise if you qualify for mature age exemption or not.
An Applicant is required to fill out another application form for each academic year.
CREDITS FOR FET COURSES
Universities and colleges are not all on the same NQF level of study. However, you may enquire at the relevant faculty to verify credit applications.
Contact Address of University of Fort Hare UFH
For more information and enquiries, contact the University of Fort Hare UFH below: