Tshwane University of Technology TUT Undergraduate Online Application 2023/2024
TUT Undergraduate Online Application – How to Apply:
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors. For instance, specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses. The Course offerings may vary each semester. Click here to read the detailed comprehensive list of current and recent courses at Tshwane University of Technology TUT scheduled for the 2023/2024 academic year…
Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes:
- first-time Tshwane University of Technology TUT applicants.
- Tshwane University of Technology TUT students changing to a new qualification and / or specialization.
- Students completing a higher certificate or any other program and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies.
Application Requirements – The selection Process
What does the selection process entail?
Minimum general admission requirements for study at TUT
No person may be registered as a student in a program of TUT, unless he or she has complied with the following
General admission requirements for TUT
- A pass mark in English at Senior Certificate level (minimum additional language; certain programs may require first or home language status)
- Each course has its own specific admission requirements.
- Prospective students should note that the admission requirements of individual programmes could change from year to year.
- For some programmes, students will be required to write an admission test, which will determine whether they will be admitted to the program, or whether it will be recommended to them that they enrol for a relevant foundation course.
- The following table indicates the levels of performance required for entry to specific levels of study:
TUT Requirements NSC – Gaps your profile
Results format for the new NSC-G and the minimum admission requirements for TUT:
|Rating code||Rating Marks|
|7||Outstanding achievement||80 – 100|
|6||Meritorious achievement||70 – 79|
|5||Degree substantial achievement||60 – 69|
|4||Diploma adequate achievement||50 – 59|
|3||Foundation moderate achievement||40 – 49|
|2||Elementary achievement||30 – 39|
|1||Not achieved||0 – 29|
Undergraduate Online Application at TUT 2023
The Office of Admissions is here to help prospective students navigate the TUT online application and admissions process.
How to Apply?
The following steps will guide you to successfully go through your application process:
- First, please visit www.tut.ac.za. to fill your form or acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Students should apply within the application cycle. This prevents rejected applications.
- Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID , Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Remember you will need email address when filling the form. An e-mail address can be obtained from any one of the free e-mail providers, such as www.hotmail.com or www.yahoo.com or www.gmail.com.
Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
Make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the required fees. Click here to learn all about Tshwane University of Technology TUT fees such as application fee, admission fee, tuition, and scholarships for Tshwane University of Technology TUT Programs.
Closing Dates 2023
The 2023 Tshwane University of Technology TUT Admission Closing date is scheduled as follows:
The closing date for submission of Re-admission applications for 2023 is released.
Faculty of Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
The closing date for submission of ICT applications for 2023 is released
- A fully completed application form and recently certified (certification may not be older than one year) copies of your original identity document and (National) Senior Certificate and/or highest academic results, as well as the administration fee, must reach TUT before the specified closing dates.
- Late applications will be considered only if there is space available in the programmes concerned. TUT can accommodate only a limited number of students per program
Online Application Status Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access my Application Status Page?
When the college receives your application, you will receive an email from Tshwane University of Technology TUT with a username and PIN to log in to the application status page.
I did not receive the email to access my Application Status Page?
Please contact the Admissions Office
How do I apply for a program offered at the Tshwane University of Technology TUT?
To make an application for the courses offered at the TVET college, please visit the official website of the college to register and follow the steps to make your application.
I got a new email address, how do I update it?
Log in to the application status page. Click on “Change Email Address”. Then enter your new email address and click “Request Change”
I forgot my password for my Application Status Page, how do I retrieve it?
Check the Application Status page and follow the link to reset your password.
Contact Address of Tshwane University of Technology TUT
For more information and enquiries, contact the Tshwane University of Technology TUT below: