False Bay TVET College Admission Requirements
False Bay TVET College Admission Requirements – Details:
Your journey to False Bay TVET College starts here. The future belongs to those with the curiosity and determination to shape it for the better. At False Bay TVET College, you can be one of them. We are here to help make each step towards becoming a False Bay TVET College student a smooth experience.
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors. This includes specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses.
Please review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission and pay the required fees.
Admission Requirements 2023/2024
The following requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program at the False Bay TVET College. Depending upon what type of applicant you are, you may also have to meet additional requirements.
Before you apply to False Bay TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee.
- Proof of Address
- Personal Information Consent Form
- Certified copy of your ID document.
- Identity Document / Birth Certificate: if under 18 years / Passport number (if a foreign applicant)
- Most recent academic results
- Grade 11 results are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address. Especially when applying online or in a hard copy.
- The applicant will be notified via email and SMS once successfully completing the 4 steps of the application process
Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the False Bay TVET College.
GENERAL INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form:
1. Students who are applying for the first time should complete this form.
2. Applicants should sign the application form and the legal guardian(if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
3. Applicants should complete the form in full. Also, certified copies of all supporting documentation should be enclosed. If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
4. Please write in black ink and use block letters.
5. The College determines the closing date for applications. This is done at the start of the respective academic period. Also when the program is full, whichever occurs first.
SELECTION OF APPLICANTS
• The College Selection Committee will at predetermined dates evaluate all applications received up to that point; based on the College admission policy and applicant’s academic results.
• Successful applicants will receive notification by means of an offer letter.
• The offer letter can be accessed via the Application Portal and must be accepted on the Application Portal.
• Offer letters will expire within 5 days from date of issue.
Contact Address of False Bay TVET College
For more information and enquiries, contact the False Bay TVET College below:
Tel: 021 361 3430 / 021 360 5000
P.O. Box 376
GPS Co-ordinates: 34° 2’59.81″S 18°39’16.22″E
FISH HOEK CAMPUS
Tel: 021 782 0144 / 021 784 4300
Corner 7th Avenue & Kommetjie Road
P.O. Box 22488
GPS Co-ordinates: 34° 8’16.61″S 18°25’26.59″E
MITCHELL’S PLAIN CAMPUS
Tel: 021 391 0717
Cedar High School
Corner Weltevreden & Spine Rd, Rocklands
P.O. Box 376
GPS Co-ordinates: 34° 3’36.98″S 18°37’12.42″E
Tel:021 701 1340 / 021 700 6400
Private Bag X17
GPS Co-ordinates: 34° 4’41.65″S 18°26’24.60″E
Tel: 021-787 0800
Private Bag X25
GPS Co-ordinates: 34° 6’25.88″S 18°28’5.21″E