College of Cape Town Admission Requirements 2023/2024
College of Cape Town CCT Admission Requirements – Read full details below and apply:
Your journey to College of Cape Town CCT starts here. The future belongs to those with the curiosity and determination to shape it for the better. At College of Cape Town CCT, you can be one of them. We are here to help make each step towards becoming a College of Cape Town CCT student a smooth experience.
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors. This includes specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses.
Please review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission and pay the required fees.
Admission Requirements 2023/2024
The following requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program at the College of Cape Town CCT. Depending upon what type of applicant you are, you may also have to meet additional requirements. The minimum requirements for College of Cape Town CCT admission are outlined below:
Before you apply to College of Cape Town you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee.
- Certified copy of your ID document.
- Also you need your Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available).
- Grade 11 results are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address. Especially when applying online or in a hard copy.
Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the College of Cape Town.
GENERAL INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form:
1. Students who are applying for the first time should complete this form.
2. Applicants should sign the application form and the legal guardian(if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
3. Applicants should complete the form in full. Also, certified copies of all supporting documentation should be enclosed. If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
4. Please write in black ink and use block letters.
5. The College determines the closing date for applications. This is done at the start of the respective academic period. Also when the program is full, whichever occurs first.
Online Application Closing date at College of Cape Town
The 2023 College of Cape Town Admission Closing date is scheduled as follows:
APPLICATIONS FOR 2023 ARE NOW CLOSED.
- To start your registration, see the College of Cape Town Online Application 2023/2024 to start your application process.
NB: All applicants who have successfully submitted their application forms should constantly check their online application status for more updates on their application.
Online Application Status Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access my Application Status Page?
When the college receives your application, you will receive an email from College of Cape Town with a username and PIN to log in to the application status page.
I did not receive the email to access my Application Status Page?
Please contact the Admissions Office
How do I apply for a program offered at the College of Cape Town?
To make an application for the courses offered at the TVET college, please visit the official website of the college to register and follow the steps to make your application.
I got a new email address, how do I update it?
Log in to the application status page. Click on “Change Email Address”. Then enter your new email address and click “Request Change”
I forgot my password for my Application Status Page, how do I retrieve it?Check the Application Status page and follow the link to reset your password.
Contact Address of College of Cape Town
For more information and enquiries, contact the College of Cape Town below: