Central University of Technology CUT Postgraduate Online Application 2023/2024
CUT Postgraduate Online Application – Apply Now:
Applications for admission to honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas for the 2023 academic year
Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission, including first-time Central University of Technology CUT applicants, students changing to a new qualification and/or changing the specialization of their current qualification, and applicants in their final year of an undergraduate qualification who wish to continue with postgraduate studies.
General Application Requirements – The selection Process
What does the selection process entail?
To achieve a bachelor’s pass, you must:
- Pass 6 of the 7 subjects offered;
- Of which four Subjects must be at least a 50% (level 4) achievement;
- Including Home Language 40% Compulsory Pass /excluding Life Orientation;
- 30% Pass in the Language of Learning and Teaching (LOLT);
- The Department of Basic Education has revoked the list of designated subjects with effect from September 2018;
- The minimum admission requirements for a Bachelor’s degree program remain the same, namely, an NSC with a minimum of 30% in the language of learning and teaching of the Higher Education Institution (HEI), coupled with an achievements rating of 4 (50-59%) or better in any four (4) NSC subject except Life Orientation.
A diploma pass requires 40% in four higher credit subjects, 30% in three lower credit subjects, and you may fail one subject.
With this pass, you can enroll for a bridging course at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college or a diploma course at a university of technology.
All applicants are advised to please not send cash through the mail or leave documents and cash with any unauthorized persons
- Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the Central University of Technology CUT.
- Make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the required fees. Click here to learn all about Central University of Technology CUT fees such as application fee, admission fee, tuition, and scholarships for Central University of Technology CUT Programs.
- All applications for admission must be submitted online during the prescribed application period.
CUT Postgraduate Online registration Step-by-step guide
The Office of Admissions is here to help prospective students navigate the Central University of Technology CUT online application and admissions process.
How to Apply?
The following steps will guide you to successfully go through your application process:
1: Click on “I agree”. Click on the next step.
2: Verify if personal information is correct. Edit if needed and Save. Click on the next step.
3: Enter address details and Save. Account and Next of Kin address. Click on the next step.
4: Enter the contact details. Click on a new record in order to capture home telephone, next of kin cellphone.
Save. Click on the next step.
5: Click on the grey box in the middle and search for the school attended. Capture period in high school
from to end date. Save. Click on the next step.
6: After capturing their matric marks.
Upload your proof of payment, certified copies of ID, matric results, and higher qualification on the bottom right
by clicking on Load/View Documents.
7: Information regarding matric types will appear. Click on Continue. Change the matric type accordingly.
Choose matric subjects from the grey box. Ensure that it is the correct subject. Change Grade to H, S, or G for
new matric. Enter the level of results, whether pre-final, mid-final, or final when already matriculated. Save. Click
on the next step.
8: Enter the previous qualification if applicable. Save. Click on the next step.
9: Enter disabilities if applicable. Save. Click on the next step.
10: Enter the program you want to apply for and search. Ensure that you choose the appropriate
code. Save. Click on the next step.
11: Click on Accept Application. Your application has been accepted will be displayed.
First-time entry Master’s and Doctoral (Postgraduate) students should kindly Click here to contact their various faculties for more information.
Online Application Closing Dates
The 2024 Central University of Technology CUT Admission Closing date is scheduled as follows:
There are no 2nd semester applications at CUT.
The application cycle for 2024 will open on 08 May 2023 and close on 30 September 2023.
NB: All applicants who have successfully submitted their application forms should constantly check their online application status for more updates on their application.
Online Application Status Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access my Application Status Page?
When the college receives your application, you will receive an email from Central University of Technology CUT with a username and PIN to log in to the application status page.
I did not receive the email to access my Application Status Page?
Please contact the Admissions Office
How do I apply for a program offered at the Central University of Technology CUT?
To make an application for the courses offered at the TVET college, please visit the official website of the college to register and follow the steps to make your application.
I got a new email address, how do I update it?
Log in to the application status page. Click on “Change Email Address”. Then enter your new email address and click “Request Change”
I forgot my password for my Application Status Page, how do I retrieve it?
Check the Application Status page and follow the link to reset your password.
Contact Address of Central University of Technology CUT
For more information and enquiries, contact the Central University of Technology CUT below: