Western TVET College Online Application 2023/2024
Western TVET College Online Application – Apply Now:
Online Applications for the 2023 academic year are now open at Western TVET College. All students should register online, remotely. Western TVET College strives to equip their students. This includes vocational and occupationally directed skills. These skills reduce unemployment, poverty and to contribute to the economic growth of South Africa. In addition to providing various courses, they also provide deserving students with bursaries to help them financially. Western TVET College give learners the opportunity to take part in leaderships and short skills courses.
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors. For instance, specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses. Our Course offerings may vary each semester. Click here to read the detailed comprehensive list of current and recent courses at Western TVET College scheduled for the 2023/2024 academic year…
Before you apply to Western TVET College you should have the following;
- Submit documentation – you will receive notifications via email about your progress.
- Please read the minimum requirements before you apply.
- Please see attached dates for the next window of applications
Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the Western TVET College.
GENERAL INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form:
1. Students who are applying for the first time should complete this form.
2. Applicants should sign the application form and the legal guardian(if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
3. Applicants should complete the form in full. Also, certified copies of all supporting documentation should be enclosed. If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
4. Please write in black ink and use block letters.
5. The College determines the closing date for applications. This is done at the start of the respective academic period. Also when the program is full, whichever occurs first.
Online Application at Western TVET College 2023
The Office of Admissions is here to help prospective students navigate the Western TVET College online application and admissions process.
The following steps will guide you to successfully go through your application process:
Please carefully read the following before proceeding to apply:
You need an active e-mail account as we will be communicating with you through emails.
You must continuously check your email to ensure that you do not miss any communication.
All documents to be submitted should be originally certified copies and the certification should not be older than 6 months.
Please make sure that you scan the documents in PDF format:
- Grade 12 certificate/Statement of results/Latest school report/DHET certificate
- ID document
- Proof of residence
Please read the admission requirements for each course before applying:
To ensure success you must submit all the required information and documents
Keep your login and password details safely as you will need them to track your application on the portal.
The following steps should be followed:
Step 1: Complete the online PLACEMENT ASSESSMENT.
Step 2: Complete the APPLICATION SCORING POINTS (APS) SYSTEM
You will then be directed to the APPLICATION PORTAL.
Any false information provided shall lead to your application being disqualified.
The 2023 Western TVET College Admission Closing date is scheduled as follows:
- Western TVET College 2023 Application Closing Date is scheduled to close (Closing date not yet released).
- The College’s Application Portal will shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the Western TVET College Online Application 2023/2024 to start your application process.
NB: All applicants who have successfully submitted their application forms should constantly check their online application status for more updates on their application.
Online Application Status Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access my Application Status Page?
When the college receives your application, you will receive an email from Western TVET College with a username and PIN to log in to the application status page.
I did not receive the email to access my Application Status Page?
Please contact the Admissions Office
How do I apply for a program offered at the Western TVET College?
To make an application for the courses offered at the TVET college, please visit the official website of the college to register and follow the steps to make your application.
I got a new email address, how do I update it?
Log in to the application status page. Click on “Change Email Address”. Then enter your new email address and click “Request Change”
I forgot my password for my Application Status Page, how do I retrieve it?
Check the Application Status page and follow the link to reset your password.