Vuselela TVET College Courses Offered
Vuselela TVET College Courses Offered – Check Below:
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors, including specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses.
Please review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission and pay the required fees.
Course offerings may vary each semester. Below is a comprehensive list of current and recent courses scheduled for the 2023/2024 academic year…
- BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Management
- Human Resource Management
- Management Assistant
- Marketing Management
- Public Management
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Admission Requirements 2023/2024
The following requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program at the Vuselela TVET College. Depending upon what type of applicant you are, you may also have to meet additional requirements.
Ensure you have the following documents (save document as a PDF) ready to attach to your application before you complete the application form:
- Certified copy of your Identity Document
- Certified copy of your highest qualification. Grade 12 learners must attach a certified copy of their Grade 11 final results and June or September Grade 12 results
- Proof of residential address of parents / guardian or municipal account
- Only persons with a disability – Proof of Disability / Medical Certificate
Please take note that certified copies must not be older than 3 months.
Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the Vuselela TVET College.
GENERAL INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form:
1. Students who are applying for the first time should complete this form.
2. Applicants should sign the application form and the legal guardian(if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
3. Applicants should complete the form in full. Also, certified copies of all supporting documentation should be enclosed. If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
4. Please write in black ink and use block letters.
5. The College determines the closing date for applications. This is done at the start of the respective academic period. Also when the program is full, whichever occurs first.
Contact Address of Vuselela TVET College
For more information and enquiries, contact the Vuselela TVET College below: