Taletso TVET College Courses Offered
Taletso TVET College Courses Offered – Check Below:
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors, including specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses.
Please review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission and pay the required fees.
Course offerings may vary each semester. Below is a comprehensive list of current and recent courses scheduled for the 2023/2024 academic year…
- Primary Agriculture (NC-V)
- Business Management (N1-N6)
- Finance, Economics and Accounting (NC-V)
- Financial Management (N1-N6)
- Human Resource Management (N1-N6)
- Management (NC-V)
- Marketing (N1-N6)
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (N1-N6)
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction (NC-V)
- Engineering and Related Design (NC-V)
- Mechanical Engineering (N1-N6)
Hospitality and tourism
- Hospitality (NC-V)
- Tourism (NC-V)
- Information Technology & Computer Science (NC-V)
- Management Assistant (N1-N6)
- Office Administration (NC-V)
- Primary Health (NC-V)
Before you apply to Taletso TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee.
- Certified copy of your ID document.
- Also you need your Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available).
- Grade 11 results are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address. Especially when applying online or in a hard copy.
Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the Taletso TVET College.
GENERAL INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form:
1. Students who are applying for the first time should complete this form.
2. Applicants should sign the application form and the legal guardian(if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
3. Applicants should complete the form in full. Also, certified copies of all supporting documentation should be enclosed. If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
4. Please write in black ink and use block letters.
5. The College determines the closing date for applications. This is done at the start of the respective academic period. Also when the program is full, whichever occurs first.
Contact Address of Taletso TVET College
For more information and enquiries, contact the Taletso TVET College below: