South West Gauteng TVET College Courses
South West Gauteng TVET College Courses Offered – Check Below:
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors, including specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses.
Please review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission and pay the required fees.
- Minimum requirement is a successful Grade 9, but even better is successful Grade 10, 11 and Grade 12.
- A year-end school report for Grade 9 or higher;
- An NQF Level 1 Qualification; or
- ABET Level 4
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirement for access to NQF Level 2
WEEKEND CLASSES ADMISSIONS
South West Gauteng TVET College offers a unique experience to all students. Most especially those who would like to do studies over the weekend. They also give students the opportunity to work while studying.
Studying at the College on a weekend basis can be challenging but also demanding. This is because you would have to balance the demands of home, family, and work with your course requirements.
Our courses have been designed with the needs of students at different life and career stages in mind, while at the same time offering the opportunity for an intense educational experience.
Course offerings may vary each semester. Below is a comprehensive list of current and recent courses scheduled for the 2023/2024 academic year…
- Finance, Economics & Accounting
- Office Administration
- Civil Engineering and Building construction
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering and Related Design
- Education and Development
- Hospitality and Catering Services
- Information Technology and Computer Science
- Primary Agriculture
- Primary Health
- Safety in Society
- Tourism YES
- Transport and Logistics
Contact Address of South West Gauteng TVET College
For more information and enquiries, contact the College below: