South Cape TVET College Online Application 2022-2023
South Cape TVET College Online Application – Apply Now:
Online Applications for the 2022 academic year are now open at South Cape TVET College SCC. All students should register online, remotely. South Cape TVET College SCC strives to equip their students. This includes vocational and occupationally directed skills.
These skills reduce unemployment, poverty and to contribute to the economic growth of South Africa. In addition to providing various courses, they also provide deserving students with bursaries to help them financially. South Cape TVET College SCC give learners the opportunity to take part in leaderships and short skills courses.
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors. For instance, specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses. Our Course offerings may vary each semester. Click here to read the detailed comprehensive list of current and recent courses at South Cape TVET College SCC scheduled for the 2022/2023 academic year…
Before you apply to South Cape TVET College SCC you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee.
- Certified copy of your ID document.
- Also you need your Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available).
- Grade 11 results are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address. Especially when applying online or in a hard copy.
Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the South Cape TVET College SCC.
GENERAL INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form:
1. Students who are applying for the first time should complete this form.
2. Applicants should sign the application form and the legal guardian(if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
3. Applicants should complete the form in full. Also, certified copies of all supporting documentation should be enclosed. If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
4. Please write in black ink and use block letters.
5. The College determines the closing date for applications. This is done at the start of the respective academic period. Also when the program is full, whichever occurs first.
Online Application at South Cape TVET College SCC 2022
The Office of Admissions is here to help prospective students navigate the South Cape TVET College SCC online application and admissions process.
The following steps will guide you to successfully go through your application process:
- First, visit the official website of the institution via https://sccollege.co.za/apply-online/ . Click on the APPLY button to fill your form or acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Students should apply within the application cycle. This prevents rejected applications.
- Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID , Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
Make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the required fees. Click here to learn all about South Cape TVET College SCC fees such as application fee, admission fee, tuition, and scholarships for South Cape TVET College SCC Programs.
Online Application Closing date at South Cape TVET College SCC
The 2022 South Cape TVET College SCC Admission Closing date is scheduled as follows:
- South Cape TVET College SCC 2022 Application Closing Date is scheduled to close (Closing date not yet released).
- The College’s Application Portal will shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the South Cape TVET College SCC Online Application 2022/2023 to start your application process.
NB: All applicants who have successfully submitted their application forms should constantly check their online application status for more updates on their application.
Online Application Status Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access my Application Status Page?When the college receives your application, you will receive an email from South Cape TVET College SCC with a username and PIN to log in to the application status page.
I did not receive the email to access my Application Status Page?Please contact the Admissions Office
How do I apply for a program offered at the South Cape TVET College SCC?To make an application for the courses offered at the TVET college, please visit the official website of the college to register and follow the steps to make your application.
I got a new email address, how do I update it?Log in to the application status page. Click on “Change Email Address”. Then enter your new email address and click “Request Change”
I forgot my password for my Application Status Page, how do I retrieve it?Check the Application Status page and follow the link to reset your password.
Contact Address of South Cape TVET College SCC
For more information and enquiries, contact the South Cape TVET College SCC below: