Nkangala TVET College Admission Requirements 2022-2023
Nkangala TVET College Admission Requirements – Details:
Your journey to Nkangala TVET College starts here. The future belongs to those with the curiosity and determination to shape it for the better. At Nkangala TVET College, you can be one of them. We are here to help make each step towards becoming a Nkangala TVET College student a smooth experience.
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors. This includes specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses.
Please review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission and pay the required fees.
Admission Requirements 2022/2023
The following requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program at the Nkangala TVET College. Depending upon what type of applicant you are, you may also have to meet additional requirements.
Before you apply to Nkangala TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee.
- Certified copy of your ID document.
- Also you need your Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available).
- Grade 11 results are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address. Especially when applying online or in a hard copy.
Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the Nkangala TVET College.
GENERAL INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form:
1. Students who are applying for the first time should complete this form.
2. Applicants should sign the application form and the legal guardian(if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
3. Applicants should complete the form in full.
4. Please write in black ink and use block letters.
5. The College determines the closing date for applications. This is done at the start of the respective academic period. Also when the program is full, whichever occurs first.
Bursary Applications and Requirements
Fill in the information that is required. Make sure that you have all the supporting documents required such as:
- A certified copy of your identity document
- Identity document (s) of parents or guardian
- Proof of income (Salary/Pension/Statement) or sworn affidavits if proof not available
Contact Address of Nkangala TVET College
For more information and enquiries, contact the Nkangala TVET College below: