King Hintsa TVET College Courses Offered
King Hintsa TVET College Courses Offered – Check Below:
Course offerings may vary each semester. Below is a comprehensive list of current and recent courses scheduled for the 2023/2024 academic year…
1. National Certificate (Vocational)
2. Report191 Engineering
3. Report191 Business
4. Short Courses
- Computer Literacy
- Motor Mechanics
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors, including specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses. Our Course offerings may vary each semester so do not forget to go through the Admission Requirements of the college for all our programs to make a good choice.
Document Check Requirements
Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The King Hintsa TVET College admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the King Hintsa TVET College.
- Certified copy of id/birth certificate or passport.
- Certified copy of senior certificate or equivalent. If still in grade 12, marks obtained in grade 11 together with most recent grade 12 marks. If you attend any college, an original academic record and a certificate or certified copies of other certificates obtained previously.
- NCV: evidence of grade 9 as a highest grade passed certified copy of id / birth certificate and certified copies of parent’s id or Guardian, where applicable.
- International students: certified copies of passport, study permit and evaluation certificate from SAQA (were necessary).
- Fees as per policy of the institution in collaboration with DHET.
- Make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the necessary fees. Click here to learn all about King Hintsa TVET College fees such as application fee, admission fee, tuition, and scholarships for King Hintsa TVET College Programs.