How to Make Coconut Rice and Fried Cabbage
How to Make Coconut Rice and Fried Cabbage – Check below the detailed procedure on how to make the tastiest Rice and Fried Cabbage Recipe:
- Cold Press Coconut oil
- Salt to taste
- Cups of green peas
- Crushed white pepper
- Garlic powder
- All purpose seasoning
- Long grain rice
- Coconut milk
- Heat coconut oil in a pan and add chopped onions
- Add crushed white pepper, garlic powder, all purpose seasoning.
- Stir gently and add the peas.
- Add a bit of salt to taste
- Stir and fry for 30 seconds and transfer it onto a clean plate and set aside.
- In the same pan, heat some more coconut oil and add chopped onions, all purpose seasoning.
- Followed by the coconut milk and stir.
- Add washed rice and stir thoroughly.
- Cook and stir until the water is evaporated.
- Season with salt.
- After that add some water to cook and stir.
- Bundle up the green scallions and fresh thyme together and place on top of the rice for a nice flavour.
- Cover the pot and allow to cook on low heat for 20 mins.
- Remove the scallion and add peas and mix well.
15. Enjoy with some cabbage sauce or fish stew.
Fried Cabbage Recipe
- Chilli flakes
- One large onions
- Green, yellow and red Bell peppers
- Garlic cloves
- Bouillon cubes
- Beef sausage
- Layers of bacon
- One or half cabbage
- Chop cabbage into thin slices
- Chop bell peppers and onions.
- Clean and chop bacon into cute sizes
- Slice sausages into desired sizes
- In an empty pan, fry bacon in it’s own grease and stir until golden brown
- Take them out into a plate.
- Proceed to fry sausage.
- Take it out and set aside
- Add chopped onions and fry till soft then add chopped bell peppers.
- Add minced garlic and stir as well
- Add chopped cabbage and fry
- Season with bouillon cube, pinch of chili flakes.
- Stir and continue cooking until preferred texture and crunchiness
- Add fried bacon and sausages and stir
- Cook for about two mins
- You can serve with rice.