Goldfields TVET College Online Application 2022-2023
Goldfields TVET College Online Application – Apply Now:
Online Applications for the 2022 academic year are now open at Goldfields TVET College. All students are encouraged to register online, remotely. Goldfields TVET College strives to equip their students with vocational and occupationally directed skills to reduce unemployment, poverty and to contribute to the economic growth of South Africa. In addition to providing various courses, they also provide deserving students with bursaries to help them financially. At Goldfields TVET College learners are given the opportunity to take part in leaderships and short skills courses.
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors, including specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses. Our Course offerings may vary each semester. Click here to read the detailed comprehensive list of current and recent courses at Goldfields TVET College scheduled for the 2022/2023 academic year…
NOTE: WE ALSO OFFER A RANGE OF SKILLS PROGRAMS WHICH ARE MAINLY PRACTICAL BASED.
Before you apply to Goldfields TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
- Make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the necessary fees. Click here to learn all about Goldfields TVET College fees such as application fee, admission fee, tuition, and scholarships for Goldfields TVET College Programs.
Online Application at Goldfields TVET College 2022
The Office of Admissions is here to help prospective students navigate the Goldfields TVET College online application and admissions process. Whether you are applying as a new student to our undergraduate, graduate, certificate, or non-degree programs, or returning to study at Goldfields TVET College, we are here to assist you.
The following steps will guide you to successfully go through your application process:
- First, visit the official website of the institution at https://goldfieldstvet.edu.za/
- Go to the online application portal and Fill in the form with all necessary document that is required of you to support your application.
- Follow the guidelines provided at the application portal to complete your application process.
- A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
Admission Requirement at Goldfields TVET College 2022
Qualifications Offered BY Goldfields TVET College. The Institution offers a wide variety of qualifications that fit into the following categories:
1 National Certificate (Vocational)
2 National Certificate N4 Introductory
3 National Certificate (Vocational) (NCV) Level 2-4
4 National Certificate: N1 – N6
The college also offer Bridging Programmes:
University Preparation Programme (UPP)
Vocational Directed Programme (VDPP)
Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The Goldfields TVET College admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the Goldfields TVET College.
How to Obtain Application Forms at Goldfields TVET College
Application forms can be obtained from any of the Campuses or Downloaded Online: You can contact the central office with the contact information we have provided below.
36 Buren Street
Marketing & Communication Unit
Online Application Closing date at Goldfields TVET College
The 2022 Goldfields TVET College Admission Closing date has been scheduled as follows:
- Goldfields TVET College 2022 Application Closing Date is scheduled to close (Closing date not yet released).
- The College’s Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the Goldfields TVET College Online Application 2022/2023 to start your application process.
NB: All applicants who have successfully submitted their application forms should constantly check their online application status for more updates on their application.
Online Application Status Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access my Application Status Page?
You will receive an email from Goldfields TVET College once your application is received with a username and PIN to log in to the application status page.
I did not receive the email to access my Application Status Page?
Please contact the Admissions Office
How do I apply for a program offered at the Goldfields TVET College?
To make an application for the courses offered at the TVET college, please the official website of the institution to register and follow the steps to make your application.
I got a new email address, how do I update it?
Log in to the application status page. Click on “Change Email Address”, then enter your new email address and click “Request Change”
I forgot my password for my Application Status Page, how do I retrieve it?
Check the Application Status page and follow the link to reset your password.
Contact Address of Goldfields TVET College
For more information and enquiries, contact the Goldfields TVET College below: