Ehlanzeni TVET College Fees Structure 2023/2024
Ehlanzeni TVET College Fees Structure – Details:
To learn about fees such as application fee, admission fee, tuition, and scholarships for Ehlanzeni TVET College Programs, read full details below. If you have questions after reviewing this information, you may contact the Institute’s Admissions Office for more details.
Fees structure 2023
The fees structure supports:
- Facilities, programs, and services that promote student involvement and that are complementary to, but not part of, instructional programs.
- Supports operating and capital expenses for services related to the physical and psychological health and well-being of students, social and cultural activities and programs.
- Services related to campus life and campus community, and educational and career support services.
These policies and procedures are applicable to all students who officially register for programs at Ehlanzeni TVET College. The institute reserves the right to change fees without prior notice to the student. However, fee changes are subject to approval by the Governing Council.
Ehlanzeni TVET College Fee Structure 2023/2024
It is expected that every concerned student should endeavor to check the schedule of fees, so as to be sure of the exact amount.
Before applying as a student, you will have to establish whether or not you will have funds to finance your studies. In addition to the actual course/module fees, please keep in mind that you have to make provision for books, equipment if applicable to your program, transport, accommodation and general living expenses.
In some cases, Ehlanzeni TVET College Fee Structure may vary based on different years/levels in the institution. Though, In most cases, it is based on the program of study You choose.
Ehlanzeni TVET College (Ehlanzeni TVET College do not have any third party school fees payment method, all fees must be paid using the recommended medium of payment by the institution. If you’re ever in doubt about Ehlanzeni TVET College fees payment, be sure to contact the institution.
Please consider the safety of our cashiers and make direct bank payment instead of cash payments at the campus. Use the student number as reference.
Ehlanzeni College offers DHET NSFAS bursaries to students who meet the requirements set out by the funder.
Who qualifies for NSFAS funding?
- All South African citizens.
- Every recipient of the SASSA grant qualifies for funding.
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum.
- A person with a disability – combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum.
- Students who started studying before 2018 whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
What the bursary scheme covers for TVET?
- Accommodation in an urban area for R25,200 per annum.
- A peri-urban area accommodation for R18,900 per annum.
- Rural area accommodation for R15,750 per annum.
- College accommodation (Hostels) for R33,000 per annum.
- Transport (up to 40 km from the institution) for R7,350 per annum.
- Incidental/personal care allowance for R2900 per annum.
- Tuition fee per approved DHET fee structure.
Contact Address of Ehlanzeni TVET College
For more information and enquiries, contact the Ehlanzeni TVET College below: