College of Cape Town Online Application 2023
College of Cape Town CCT Online Application – Apply Now:
Online Applications for the 2023 academic year are now open at College of Cape Town. All students should register online, remotely. College of Cape Town strives to equip their students. This includes vocational and occupationally directed skills.
These skills reduce unemployment, poverty and to contribute to the economic growth of South Africa. In addition to providing various courses, they also provide deserving students with bursaries to help them financially. College of Cape Town give learners the opportunity to take part in leaderships and short skills courses.
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors. For instance, specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses. Our Course offerings may vary each semester. Click here to read the detailed comprehensive list of current and recent courses at College of Cape Town scheduled for the 2023/2024 academic year…
Before you apply to College of Cape Town you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee.
- Certified copy of your ID document.
- Also you need your Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available).
- Grade 11 results are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address. Especially when applying online or in a hard copy.
Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the College of Cape Town.
GENERAL INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form:
1. Students who are applying for the first time should complete this form.
2. Applicants should sign the application form and the legal guardian(if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
3. Applicants should complete the form in full. Also, certified copies of all supporting documentation should be enclosed. If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
4. Please write in black ink and use block letters.
5. The College determines the closing date for applications. This is done at the start of the respective academic period. Also when the program is full, whichever occurs first.
College of Cape Town CCT Online Application – Apply Now 2023
The Office of Admissions is here to help prospective students navigate the College of Cape Town online application and admissions process.
The following steps will guide you to successfully go through your application process:
- First, visit the official website of the institution via https://www.cct.edu.za/ to fill your form or acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Students should apply within the application cycle. This prevents rejected applications.
- Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID , Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
Make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the required fees. Click here to learn all about College of Cape Town fees such as application fee, admission fee, tuition, and scholarships for College of Cape Town Programs.
Visa and Permit Application
All international students who are not South African Citizens (or who do not have South African residence status) who plan to study in South Africa are to obtain a study permit before leaving their country. The South African consulate issues this permit.
The Department of Foreign Affairs establish the procedure to apply for a permit. Our best understanding of this is that the student will need:
- Valid passport (which should expire no less than 30 days [six months is recommended] after the end of the period of study in South Africa, and must have at least one blank page available)
- Visa for study in South Africa.
- A vaccination certificate will likely need to accompany the visa application,
- Letter of acceptance from the College of Cape Town to the issuing authorities,
- Deposit for repatriation or a valid return plane ticket, and
- All the applicable fees for the visa and study permit applications,
- Address while studying.
Please also note the following:
- A letter of sponsorship is not enough evidence that a repatriation guarantee has been paid.
- The College of Cape Town does not undertake to obtain a permit for students or applicant.
- Acceptance by the College of Cape Town of an applicant does not bind the Department of HomeAffairs in any way to grant permission to enter the country, to grant a study permit or to allow him/her to reside in South Africa.
- The Refugees Act, Act No. 130 of 1998 (Section 27) provides students who are bona fide, registered, refugees the right to study without a study permit. [Please complete the same application form as SA citizens.]
- Diplomats have the same status as South African Students. Their permits are facilitated by the Department of Foreign affairs.
- Children of diplomatic staff under the age of 23 are legally exempted from the requirement for a study permit. . [Please complete this form and provide certification of status.]
- Ensure that your visa and study permit cover the full study period up to the end of the examinations in the official Academic Calendar, not just up to the examination date of the specific subjects you are applying for. That will lessen the likelihood of visa/permit trouble if the DHET need to change the examination schedule for any reason
Online Application Closing date at College of Cape Town
The 2023 College of Cape Town Admission Closing date is scheduled as follows:
APPLICATIONS FOR 2023 ARE NOW CLOSED.
- To start your registration, see the College of Cape Town Online Application 2023/2024 to start your application process.
NB: All applicants who have successfully submitted their application forms should constantly check their online application status for more updates on their application.
Online Application Status Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access my Application Status Page?
When the college receives your application, you will receive an email from College of Cape Town with a username and PIN to log in to the application status page.
I did not receive the email to access my Application Status Page?
Please contact the Admissions Office
How do I apply for a program offered at the College of Cape Town?
To make an application for the courses offered at the TVET college, please visit the official website of the college to register and follow the steps to make your application.
I got a new email address, how do I update it?
Log in to the application status page. Click on “Change Email Address”. Then enter your new email address and click “Request Change”
I forgot my password for my Application Status Page, how do I retrieve it?Check the Application Status page and follow the link to reset your password.
Contact Address of College of Cape Town
For more information and enquiries, contact the College of Cape Town below: